Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Introduce Yourself

Halcyon Storm

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hi everyone, happy to see a club like this exists! I have a great passion for creating stories and developing interesting narratives. Despite this, I do not necessarily want to become a traditional writer, but instead I find an interest in concept writing. Essentially, the art of creating worlds, characters, and stories, but leaving the exact details to someone else. I've given traditional writing many shots, but every time I just end up becoming increasingly less motivated. I create new stories at an incredibly rapid pace, meaning that when I am stuck trying to find the precise words to write a particular sentence conveying the exact message I have in mind, in the back of my head I already have a bunch of new characters that I want to explain, and write about, which I can't because the backlog is so huge.

I have an account on Archive of our Own which I use as a sort of portfolio for my writings. It is currently still pretty short, but it already contains a variety of works (including game review/analysis, character descriptions and outlines, and actual written works). Hopefully I will soon find the motivation to add more to this page, however recently I have been mostly absorbed in the world of Dungeons & Dragons, and the characters I have created for that.

GraveParadise

Novice Lv1️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
I came to read obber stuff, I guess Obber wants me to say more stuff. HI i love to read all kinds of books, fanfics, manga and watch anime, horror movies. I like cats and I’m working at a farm. I had college comprehension when i was in middle school.

Last edited:

mutzeltierchen0221

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hallo Obber

Ich wollt mal wissen, ob ich hier Musik von meinem Rechner hoch laden kann. Wuerde mich über eine Antwort von Dir freuen.

Attachments

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Hallo Obber

Ich wollt mal wissen, ob ich hier Musik von meinem Rechner hoch laden kann. Wuerde mich über eine Antwort von Dir freuen.
Well yes you can technically can! :D go upload your music here: SBUpload - The next-gen File Hosting then go make a thread on the Music Area. (Before uploading.. make sure to check if that music has been shared already :D) if you have anymore questioned please go here and create a thread:
Oh and.. please speak in English that would be appreciated :) @mutzeltierchen0221

Last edited:

Wulu

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hey hi I'm a new person.

Wait how do I introduce myself

I am Wulu- not my real name- a Californian duder who ironically loves guns and military stuff. Because democracy I think. Anyway, some cool facts of I is that I like video games and Japanese music. Why Japanese? Idk.

Besides roleplaying, I have 0 experience in writing. Hopefully, I can work on that by posting some of my ideas here.

Is that how you introduce yourself? Anyway, hope I'll have a good experience with you all. Yay.

callmeguptaji

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hey hi I'm a new person.

Wait how do I introduce myself

I am Wulu- not my real name- a Californian duder who ironically loves guns and military stuff. Because democracy I think. Anyway, some cool facts of I is that I like video games and Japanese music. Why Japanese? Idk.

Besides roleplaying, I have 0 experience in writing. Hopefully, I can work on that by posting some of my ideas here.

Is that how you introduce yourself? Anyway, hope I'll have a good experience with you all. Yay.
Hey @Wulu. Welcome to the Club. Hope you have a good time here. We all are one happy family and if you have any issue be sure to dm any of us.

Stay Home Stay Safe. Cheers

Despy

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hello there, Despy or Dawn is usually called, I didn't expect a club such as this exists here, but hey, anything involves writing, I'm in.

I'm usually a 3rd person omniscient style kind of writer, but I could switch up between 1st person or even 2nd person if I'm feeling bored. But anyways, pleasure to meet y'all!

ExG

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello everyone, G in my username stands for Ghaze, so you guys can call me by that name. I'm not really a heavy reader but since I read Overlord Novel by Kugane Maruyama, I really want to write my own fanfiction from Maruyama-sensei universe...
Drawing is one of my hobbies, my dream is to become an Illustrator or a Painter.
It is nice to meet you all here 😊

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Hi, I love guns (pretty much justified by my name), you probay won't remember my real name (being Indian), I love sketching, watching anime, reading manga and playing games.

Plus, you won't understand my writing.

Sahairuh

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Well hello there 😊, it's a me, Mario! (true name)

I love writing, not quite good at writing long stories, I'm more into shorts ones, poems and poetry, and short reflections regarding the nature of reality.

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Hellow!
You can call me cupcake, i've been here for 3 years but just now noticed that this forum has club features. So i've been joining any club that i am interested in :D

CruelAngel

Gaming Fanatic Extraordinaire
Member for 5 years
Hello everyone! Hope everyone's having a good day. My name is Malaika and I have been writing since I was 13.

I work as a writer for a website but my true passions lie with writing stories, poems and lyrics. I am always in my head. And the hardest part for me is not to come up with ideas but the fact that I have to get my lazy ass up and actually translate the idea to a coherent story.

I am excited to be here though!

Denzil

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Wassup everyone my name is Denzil. I'm a 14year old boy from Zimbabwe and a novel writer as well as a modder like all of you😊