Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Introduce Yourself

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 3 years
Hello Guys
I am Harry. My hobbies are reading playing different kinds of sports etc. I have been a member of this forum for more than 1 year. I hadn't joined any other club except kasamagi's. But I saw @CordeliaCross post areas on her profile and I was fascinated by her topics and so decided to join

littleme246

Savage Lv6️⃣
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
Hello My name is Hessa and I've been writing poems for a few years (from 2016 I think) I used to write like shorts ones before I have over 140 poems and am hoping that one day I would publish them

Xarak

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hi, my name is Zarak Bugti. I am doing my Master's in history. Love to read and write. Pleased to be here 😊

Sammygalaxy

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
Hi I'm Samantha And I'm An Aspiring Singer Songwriter And Writer ,Books And Music Is Everything To Me ,But i also like meeting new people.

Poiuno

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hello! I'm poiuno
I like to write stories and poetry! I also enjoy writing proses about my feelings but I don't journal (can't get into it)
I hope you all have a wonderful day! :D

Unohana

The Explorer of Sbenny
Member for 3 years
Hallo, I'm Shaee. I love reading stories, and lately, I've been really invested in interactive fiction. I write short stories whenever I have some free time. I'm working on writing a web novel and interactive novel, and I'm hoping to learn more from the experienced writers here.

brotherr

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
Hello, hope everyone has been having a good day! :D

I have liked writing for about as long as I have liked reading. I enjoy writing fiction and fantasy on Google Docs, and have been working towards posting my first work on ao3.