Mod apk Iron Marines v1.5.3 All Heroes Unlocked, Unlimited Credits & more (Updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,679 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Iron Marines v1.5.3 All Heroes Unlocked, Unlimited Credits & more (Updated)

Name of the game: Iron Marines

Version: v1.5.3

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
Iron marines - take part in battles with enemies. get resources and build in a new game by Ironhide. The action takes place in the vast expanses of space. Build your own base in any location on the map, defend against monsters and do various tasks. The research will help you improve buildings to withstand more powerful attacks.

Features of Iron marines for Android:

• Interesting storyline
• Individual missions and tasks
• Good controls
• Great music
• Colorful graphics

Also you'll need to save soldiers and even clear the land from monsters. Download now the MOD APK of Iron marines for free, only at sbenny.com!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ironhidegames.android.ironmarines
MOD Features:
Bypassed License Verification
Free In-App Purchases
All Heroes Unlocked (buy them for free as In-App Purchases)
Unlimited Credits (buy them for free as In-App Purchases)
Free Mortar Teams (buy the Starter Pack Offer for free)
Free Tech Points (buy the Starter Pack Offer for free)

Notes: This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

Credits to: Sbenny

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 154 times

JohnWick2003

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I can play the game, but cannot buy anything from the store. It says "Failed to connect with the store. Check your internet connection." but my wifi is on all the time. can you look into this please?
Screenshot_2019-01-12-02-26-45-25.png

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

JohnWick2003

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yes, I already have the lastest version of LP. I still cannot connect to the store.
Post automatically merged:

I looked at the previous version of this mod and found that there were several people having the same issue as mine. I guess the developer had put in some sort of protection against unauthorized apk that makes it unable to connect to the store.
Well thank you anyway, since this is quite a large and expensive game. People can still enjoy this version without free IAP :)

Attachments

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I just sent you 30 SB Points back, kindly redownload the mod apk, I fixed the issue which occurred on some devices :) Let me know if it fixes the issue, thank you!

Flsurfer06

Savage Lv6️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 7 years
Love this game

JohnWick2003

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you @Sbenny for the effort. But the new mod doesn't for me either ☹
If most people do not have any problem with this game, then may be it's just my bad luck. I will be happy with just the free game. Thanks again anyway 😄

Last edited:

Duffrules

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks. Works great

Last edited:

arama

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
many many thanks!!!! mod is working. for those who are having problems buying iaps check your LP if you have enabled google billing emulation

Last edited:

Murk

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Guess i am having this glitch. Liked and paid but no link. I'll reply in hope it shows now

JohnWick2003

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
many many thanks!!!! mod is working. for those who are having problems buying iaps check your LP if you have enabled google billing emulation
I have already done that and no, it still show connection failure. I can hack iaps in other games just fine, but not this mod :)

Murk

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sbenny i extracted it to sd obb and it failed but then i did it to device storage obb and it worked.any reason for that? Just asking

arama

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I have already done that and no, it still show connection failure. I can hack iaps in other games just fine, but not this mod :)
ok i think you might have downloaded the original apk by mistake. please redownload the modded one it might work. Iron marines is like Starcraft really great and challenging

JohnWick2003

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
ok i think you might have downloaded the original apk by mistake. please redownload the modded one it might work. Iron marines is like Starcraft really great and challenging
I understand you are trying to help, but I downloaded the mod version twice and nothing worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.