📰 News! Join our exclusive MOD Testing Team group!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,313 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Do you love Sbenny mods? Would you like to help us keep them safe? Come join the newly reorganized Testing Team and have fun doing it.

Screenshot_8.jpg

As a member of the Mod Tester Team, you'll get an exclusive badge applied to your profile, but you need to make sure to comply with the following:

• You must have been an ACTIVE member of the site for at least three months.
• You must have a stable internet. You can't test mods/apps on a metered connection.
• You are required to test 10 mods/apps minimum per week and write a minimum 450 word review for 5 of those mods/apps.
(The reviews need to be minimum 450 words long and should include describing the mod/app features, the benefits and what the game is about.)
• You must partner with the Testing Team Staff to test mods/apps. This will be done mainly through Discord.
• You may be asked to test Mod Apk’s, App Apk's, PC Cracks, or Paid APK releases.
• You must be active and be able to log on 3-5 times a week.
• You must be willing to learn about the different types of mods/apps and be willing to help test them:
- Paid Apk
- Lucky Patcher
- Custom Mods/Apps
• You must be able to respectfully communicate in English.
• You must follow any existing rules and have no previous warnings on your account from breaking the forum rules .
• Partner with your teammates.

If you are unsure of anything, you are encouraged to contact your team through Discord and work together.

WEEKLY TESTERS RESPONSIBILITIES AND TEAM INFO:
- Weekly Testers Team is responsible for testing all new games.
- We ask that members have at least 2k SB Points in order to apply for this team. This is because although you will be reimbursed for testing mods/apps, we don't want to have to keep "gifting" you points in order for you to download them.
- 10 mods/apps and 5 reviews minimum per weekly report.
- Reimbursed for the cost of downloading any mods/apps you unlock.
- The Team Manager will take the game thread and send it to the team for testing.
- The Team Manager will tally the testers weekly reports and send them to us, to later receive a refund for any game they unlock.

If you're interested, please fill out the form below and someone will respond to you shortly.

CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT THE FORM

**Testing Team Manager Needed**
We have one opening for a Testing Team Manager position being offered for someone who wants to be on the team but doesn't want to test mods/apps.
The Manager duties will be to search the forum for game links to give to the testers. The list always has to be full, as sometimes the testers go through 20 mods/apps a day each.

Requirements for the Position:
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- You will need to spend about 2 hours a day searching for links.
- The Team Manager will tally the testers weekly reports and send them to us, to later receive a refund for any game they unlock.

Please send @agarriberri or @Dwen a direct message to inquire about or apply for this position.

If you have any questions, or if there is anything else you would like to know, please feel free to reach out to the Testing Team by responding to this post, or sending @Yoda a direct message.

Updated June 25th, 2022
Mod/App Reviews were added.

Updated June 9th, 2022
The On-Demand Testing Team was removed.
Opening for Testing Team Manager position was added.

Normms

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Do I need PC for applying this?

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Do I need PC for applying this?
You don't need a PC as long as you have unlimited data or wifi, are able to use Discord to work with the team and have an emulator to test PC Cracks.

Baduy

?????????, ????????.
Active User
Member for 5 years
Fantastic 😊 I will give this a shot once I settled everything 😁

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
**Testing Team Manager Needed**
We have one opening for a Testing Team Manager position being offered for someone who wants to be on the team but doesn't want to test mods.
The Manager duties will include searching the forum for mod/app links to give to the testers. The list always has to be full, as sometimes the testers go through 20 games a day each.

Requirements for the Position:
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- You will need to spend about 2 hours a day searching for links.

Please send @Yoda a direct message for questions or to apply for this position.

Leonas

Profesional Mafioso
Member for 3 years
Damn that's a long list of requirements, I remember when the team was very lax. And also, what happened to Gourov, I thought he was the manager?

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
@Leonas, the entire Staff was included in planning the requirements for this new team because the other previous attempts had not worked out very well, for various reasons.

Leonas

Profesional Mafioso
Member for 3 years
@Leonas, the entire Staff was included in planning the requirements for this new team because the other previous attempts had not worked out very well, for various reasons.
Yes, I know