Just another humanoid

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,337,095 happy users since 2014.
Register

Yodibear

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
How did you find us? Google.

Which types of games do you usually play? Preferably peg and strategy, but sometimes mindless games are fun

What do I say? I like cats and food? I'm bad at thinking of stuff about myself but good at answering questions, so the thread can be a QnA too

Reactions: JTG

xyummyx

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 5 years
Welcome, let us do the thinking for you lol jk.

JTG

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 6 years
Welcome to the Sbenny Community, dat title tho, are u an android sent by cyberlife?

Yep, thinking is hard, just thinking bout random stuff needs thinking, thinking about being tired, makes me tired..
but thinking is there. think happy thoughts then, *thinks about how hungry I am* ... I want pizza .... :( .

Anyways, here are some links you'll need to navigate here and not get lost in the fun of this jungle called SBennytopia (it might even help you think less XD .)

Forum Rules - General rules of forum use.
Requests Official Rules! – Rules for requesting games.
COMMON COURTESY – Guidelines for forum communication.
Video Guide – Video Guide to navigating the site.
SBennypedia – A helpful guide to common terms on the site.
Farming SB Points - A guide to earning SB Points for all your downloads.

Hope you have a grand time and a fun experience here! may it be gaming or learning!

(don't forget to think like a human.)

Yodibear

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I asked this in chat on main page but do you guys accept requests for games removed from Google play?

JTG

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 6 years
I asked this in chat on main page but do you guys accept requests for games removed from Google play?
as of now, there are a few Modders online, you could try to chat NoFear in the chat menu currently, since he's the only modder online, also depends on the game to be modded.

Sorry, if I can't answer your question straight, I'm not much of a modder of apps/games as them. :(

Last edited:

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years

SynodSystems

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 8 years
Hello and welcome to Sbenny.com, please have a look at --> Forum Rules , and if there are any questions or in need of help dont hesitate to pm me or any admins/moderators, wish you best of luck and once again thank you for joining with us.

Yodibear

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
:happydroid: Nice to meet you Cordelia and HateMeMore