Mod apk Just Kill Me. v1.1 Free Shopping & Free Upgrades

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,238 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
Title: Just Kill Me. v1.1 Free Shopping & Free Upgrades

Name of the game: Just Kill Me.

Version: 1.1

Root needed? No

Internet required? No

Game Description:
Just Kill Me is a popular RPG game with over 300,000 downloads in Japan! Your purpose is to kill a weird cat using many skills. You stray into a game and will be asked to kill the "Demon God" himself. He tells you how to kill him as well. Why does he tell you the way to kill him? What will happen after you kill all of the Gods?

It's a mysterious game application that you have never experienced! The way to kill Demon God is very easy. You just tap and burst magical creatures called Tama.
There is no troublesome operation at all. Let's kill Demon God with nice light music! So what are you waiting for? Download now "Just Kill Me" MOD APK for free at Sbenny.com!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.kitasako.kimibokuen
MOD Features:
  • Free Shopping & Free Upgrades

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device.

Credits to: Debby

Download Link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Downloaded 170 times

DarthDeity

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I guess my curiosity is gonna kill the cat.

Just Kill Me. v1.1 Free Shopping & Free Upgrades was released by Debby and 10581 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.