Katawa Shoujo v1.3.1 Android Port APK

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,900 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years

Katawa Shoujo 1.3.1

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Daniel

Download Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

• Katawa Shoujo is a bishoujo-style visual novel set in the fictional Yamaku High School for disabled children, located somewhere in modern Japan. Hisao Nakai, a normal boy living a normal life, has his life turned upside down when a congenital heart defect forces him to move to a new school after a long hospitalization. Despite his difficulties, Hisao is able to find friends—and perhaps love, if he plays his cards right. There are five main paths corresponding to the 5 main female characters, each path following the storyline pertaining to that character.

The story is told through the perspective of the main character, using a first person narrative. The game uses a traditional text and sprite-based visual novel model with an ADV text box.

•   
    No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Ported to Android

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Daniel and gain some extra SB Cash, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://www.katawa-shoujo.com/

IsraaNox

Sbenny's Police Officer
Staff Member
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 4 years

shrek52

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Works perfectly
Post automatically merged:

Works perfectly

Dtrf

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Thank you @ Daniel

Nice game

Atlan23

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
I tried to play the game but it stops right after showing the menu, I think it is due to problems with android 11 and its storage permissions

Atlan23

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Hello, it's me back, before I had problems with the port of the game that is usually shared, where in some scenes where an image is focused the game shows an error (I have read that it is due to Android 11), and when trying with the apk of this thread did not work correctly for me. I know it's not the right place but for those who have the same problem I found the solution with this port
https //gitlab com/tumeo/katawa-android

Desku

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
thx!!!!

thx!!!!