{Kemco/EXE Create} RPG Warlord Revival Helium Super Save

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,337 happy users since 2014.
Register

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 8 years

Version: 1.0.0
Root Needed?: No
Can Be Played Offline?: Yes
Game Description:

Google Playstore Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.execreate.samuraiiteme
APK Mod Features:
1. APK Patched with LP To bypass IAP {LP must be installed. Only IAP is the full version of the game}

Helium Super Save Features:
Save File 1. Male Lead + Max Gold + Max HP + Max MP + Boosted Stats {MC + Second Character}
Save File 3. Female Lead + Max Gold + Max HP + Max MP + Boosted Stats {MC + Second Character}

***Modders NOTE***
Play through the opening to see the story line and just after you get control of your characters is where the Helium Save starts.
At that point you can exit the game and create your backup to overwrite.

Installation Instructions:
1. Download The Patched APK | Install it
2. Make sure you have Helium Backup Installed via the Playstore. The Free version will work fine.
3. Run the game once, then exit.
4. Open Helium & create a backup
5. Download and extract the Helium Save
6. Copy or Move to "carbon" folder. It will be just above your download folder. Overwrite all files.
7. Run Helium again & this time Restore the modded save
8. Run Game & Enjoy

Credits To: ☠Axiom Verge☠

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Mod Out Of Date?
Wanna Just Say Hi Or Thank You?
Let Me Know By Sending Me a P.M.

Downloaded 89 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

dl5614

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
classic one but fun! Thx Axiom;)

Yumeng

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Wowzers, been wanting to play this for years now, thanks so much! Happy holidays Axiom! You're the Best! :)

sigfried

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi,

i will try even if the thread is old. sorry for any digging.

Sigfried

sigfried

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello,

i have finally tried the mod apk and i'd like to add a couple of things.
first, the game has been removed from the store and is now available only on the internet. the game is 8 megs whatever the version is.
the mod apk is version 1.00 but i don't really see the difference qitht he japanaese version at 1.095
the mod apk doesn't come already full. you indeed need Lucky Patcher install to bypass the inapp of the game.
install Lucky Patcher if not already available (disable play protect...)
install the mod apk
now choose purchase and Lucky Patcher will ask you if you want it for free, say yes and enjoy.

i tried to copy the game on another phone but it didn't stayed bought. however the purchase option when clicking on it, doesn't open. it's cracked but maybe imperfectly, i don't know. i don't have the courage yet to replay the 1 hour demo (side quest include).

i didn't do the whole mess about the helium save. although it sure bring the game to its knees, fact is that it is completely cheated and easy. your character are way too powerful and the equipment are very efficient. you can gain lots of time and don't do the rest of the procedure.

now for the game itself, i'd say that for an exe create it is refreshing. atmosphear, gameplay, everything is different from the latest game. honestly i don't understand how an editor can lose money on his own accord. i surely would have paid for this game.

long story short, double thank you because this mod apk is the ONLY WAY to play this game in english and it's worth it believe me.

i don't know where is the thread of request, but i'd say that if you have shining mars in japanese, i'd like to have it because it is impossible to find a freemium version to dl in japanese and because i can't buy it unless on unlock the japanese area in google store.

{Kemco/EXE Create} RPG Warlord Revival Helium Super Save was released by Axiom and 7224 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.