Mod apk {KEMCO} RPG Legend of the Tetrarchs {PAID APK + MOD APK}

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,331,785 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.7/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Loretz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Great game, had to use the untouched version and patch with LP as others reported as mod doesn't allow interactions. , gameguardian works fine with it (gold, xp)

dedy_p

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
I already patched it and went through the license checking.
But stuck in the town and can't speak to anyone still. wonder where I went wrong.

How do you switch license checking to LP?

AllenYu1984

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
The modded one works fine on my non-rooted android 8.1 🙂 I do have LP installed.

Thanks for your work!
Modded version do not work, impassable travel, talk NPC and purchase content 😭
Post automatically merged:

No dice, even untouched apk and patched with LP didn't work and still cannot talk to someone and also can't travel out 😭😭😭

Last edited:

Kinyil

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Kontill
Post automatically merged:

P

AllenYu1984

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Do I need to root my phone to play this MOD or untouched or should I force to buy legally?

AllenYu1984

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm afraid that this game will only work and playable if my phone needs to be root 😕😖😢😭

rjohn67

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
I already surpassed the validation test, but still... can't passed the black screen right after the battle with the wolf monsters with Lloyd. Any suggestions or a helping hand thx in advance.

Shinkurou

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you :3

{KEMCO} RPG Legend of the Tetrarchs {PAID APK + MOD APK} was released by Axiom and 23173 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.