Mod apk {Kemco} RPG Ruinverse Paid APK + Modded Save File

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,526 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.1/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sakatagintoki5

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
just out of curousity, what hack tools do you use and how you do it @Axiom ? i've tried using game guardian and doing triple combo search and normal search only, but as you already know, the value won't go negatives, even if i drop it to "0" premium items still can't be bought (i already expect this will happen sooner or later 😂)

RadhiN

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
The game didn't download the resources first it was downloading 1/54 then an error occured when i retried and it got stuck at 1/34 it won't budge after I even used virtual exposed as you've stated above. I downloaded the zip file and copied the files in the obb folder but still not working. Mobile app is not proceeding license check and vexposed is still stuck on 1/34 downloading resources

it happen with me too... but in the rest all data are downloaded (i had redownload few times)....
close the game, open again and it will continue at last data you download and...
it works properly...:)
realme 6 user ...
just wait if something trouble while i playing the game...

Last edited:

Anugerah Tallenta

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have followed all of your instructions, and the mod save file 1 is working but if you equip the premium equipments you will be constantly spammed by monsters in the beginning but if you don't equip them it's fine. Also I try this without virtual apk and it's still bypass the license check.

AizenOtis

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Axiom... For virtual space I downloaded parallel space lite from gg site and tried to enter the game using that but it's isn't working and keep failing near licence check... What should I do now.. Please help!!!!!

RadhiN

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Axiom... For virtual space I downloaded parallel space lite from gg site and tried to enter the game using that but it's isn't working and keep failing near licence check... What should I do now.. Please help!!!!!
@AizenOtis...
how about virtualxpossed instead parallel space lite...?

Mat44

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Normal instal and its work! Without virtual or parallel space :) thanks

The 72nd

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Sorry if this is an inconvenience but every time I try to play, the game crashes

Jimmydraco

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Same problem black screen after you boarded the ship after quest 29. Please help

{Kemco} RPG Ruinverse Paid APK + Modded Save File was released by Axiom and 15874 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.