💬 Review Kim Kardashian Hollywood by Ssaniiiiiiii

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,669 happy users since 2014.
Register

Ssaniiiiiiii

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Kim Kardashian Hollywood

Link to the content on our site you're reviewing (optional): Kim Kardashian Hollywood All Clothes + Cash & Stars Hack MOD APK

Don't miss the opportunity to fall in love with this game! Kim Kardashian Hollywood game is the best❤✨

Review:
I've been playing KKH (Kim Kardashian Hollywood) game for a few years now, and I would 100% recommend you to try it because it's absolutely fabulous.

You will be able to hang out with Kim, Khloe, Kourtney and lot of other member of the Kardashian-Jenner Klan while working on amazing gigs.

You start from zero to hero in all aspects, Jobs, gigs, properties, clothes!

Create a celebrity look, join a team and take the fashion world by storm. Ready to become a fashion icon and movie star?

Make new friends from all over the world in this celebrity life simulator and fashion story game. Rise to stardom and live like a superstar with a community passionate about fashion

This is the best version of the Hollywood games! I love the interactions and the jobs the you are sent on. The groups of jobs that are connected via the storyline are wonderful. The clothes and accessories are amazing! I mean, really beautiful; The jobs are a bit easier to receive a high star count on due to more actions that more stars once completed. That's really nice this go around. There seems to constantly be special events to complete, which is really fun. You complete jobs at 4 or 5 stars and you receive a certain number of event stars, the higher the job rating, the more stars toward the event. The stars add up to special clothing items you can receive. The problem is that it takes too many event stars to get each item. The only way to receive the bigger items is to play the game non stop and to purchase energy instead of waiting to fill up with time. (I happen to be stuck with a cast right now and have the time to play every time it notifies me that the energy is full and I'm receiving 5 star ratings for the events.)

It's fantastic 😍🙌🏼😊❤✨

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes, I would. I would 100% recommend you to try it because it's absolutely fabulous.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐