Mod apk Kingdom Adventurers v1.9.4 - Unlimited Diamonds Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,298 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

xTruffles

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
No matter how many times you try, you will still get the minimum rank item. The diamond store cannot be open too.

This might be a problem with the mod or the version itself

Ondiavari

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Agreed with the bug of getting lowest tier items no matter what, but as the others say not sure if game or mod glitch.

TheProphet

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
If it is a bug, it is kairosoft related, and not mod related.
I have been getting A and S level items constantly.
I even get S paladins every other time when buying the 10 character pack (once per 20 characters even though the table says it should be 1 every 100).
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Edit:
Yeah Kairosoft found it out.
Had no problems yesterday but today I can't acces the diamond shop, and all bought things are rank c.
:/
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Edit n°2:
Starting the game in offline mode as stated by @freetoplaygameR on page 3 of the comments, still allows us to buy stuff and get s rank items.

Last edited:

Daclovers

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Think this mod is no longer effective. Kairosoft realised the bug and fixed it. This version no longer able to connect to server to find friends, use job centre or pvp anymore

Spyone

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oh well was fun while it lasted

Weezie91

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
The same has happened again when I left the game. Went to get back on and get the Communication fault. Keep trying to reload but it still happens.

Tragik

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
It's strange to be a ban since the ban gives the 001 error. Let's you play without online features. And Im not getting that 001 error

TheProphet

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Debby Do you think this server check is solvable or should we move on to different games in the mean time?
Anyway thanks for providing me hours of fun :)

freetoplaygameR

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I don't know if it's related but i just experienced no access to the diamond shop and the low rank gachas when I collected the trophy room and ranking rewards.

Jhorne

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I think that the company has found a way to track people who are using the mod as now I can only get D class items from chests

Viumodmod

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
same problem! its going smoothly for 2 days then the gacha(?) started giving me D/C rank item only:loldroid: maybe the mod got detected because i use it too much?
Post automatically merged:

same problem! its going smoothly for 2 days then the gacha(?) started giving me D/C rank item only:loldroid: maybe the MOD got detected because i use it too much?
Post automatically merged:

same problem! its going smoothly for 2 days then the gacha(?) started giving me D/C rank item only:loldroid: maybe the MOD got detected because i use it too much?

freetoplaygameR

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Just recently, S Rank Gunner is available in the gacha. too bad, we can only get C Ranks no matter how many times we try.

Status
Not open for further replies.