Last Day On Earth : Survival 1.6 - LVL 1 | Best Modified Weapons | Armor | Coins | 100x Crates

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,337,752 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

pas780

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Re: Last Day On Earth : Survival - LVL 1 | Best Modified Weapons | Armor | Coins | 100x Crates of ea

thanks bro

ElianAli

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Re: Last Day On Earth : Survival - LVL 1 | Best Modified Weapons | Armor | Coins | 100x Crates of ea

Thanks

kmp123

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years

Thank you

yanqc819

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years

thankd for this ill try ir right now

zer0x99

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years

Thank :)

UrAScrubBro

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years

Thnx

Delotrolado

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years

thank you very much :)

BoomerTrash

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years

Awesome work! Thanks for the share

okatokat

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years

its possible to have only x100 crates?

Snoke

In Love Lv4️⃣
Happy birthday to me
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 6 years

[url=https://sbenny.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61810#p61810:3idlxz0a]okatokat » 13 minutes ago[/url] said:
We could have more, but in 1.5.8 they chamge the store and you cannot buy those crates anymore with Coins, because they add the chest in the Alpha Bunker.

okatokat

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years

[url=https://sbenny.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=61810#p61810:2qd83qvf]okatokat » 13 minutes ago[/url] said:
We could have more, but in 1.5.8 they chamge the store and you cannot buy those crates anymore with Coins, because they add the chest in the Alpha Bunker.
i mean can i only want the crates. but i dont want to go back to level 1. is it possible?

StanNyro

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years

Thanks ! :D

Illusionizt

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years

I've been trying to find a save with the chests at level 1. I missed my chance to get the chests for free myself all those versions ago -_- thanks for this! :D

okatokat

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years

tried with a fresh installed LDOE from playstore. doesnt work for me. no crates on my inbox.

Liotru

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years

Thanks!

AdrianCampbell

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years

Thank you will try

Illusionizt

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years

okatokat

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years

tried with a fresh installed LDOE from playstore. doesnt work for me. no crates on my inbox.
Did you replace the "files" folder in Android/data/zombie.survival.craft.z with the downloaded "files" folder?
yes. i also deleted the default files folder and pasted the downloaded files folder. still no effect.

EDIT:

i redownloaded the zip file. and now it works. weird.

Mestari

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years

Ty ty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last Day On Earth : Survival 1.6 - LVL 1 | Best Modified Weapons | Armor | Coins | 100x Crates was released by Snoke and 13079 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.