Lenovo introduces two new Chromebooks ahead of CES

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,931 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Lenovo just unwrapped two new affordable devices ahead of their showcase at CES next month in Las Vegas. A new offering of Chromebook IdeaPad Flex 3i and also a new entry-level tablet. The IdeaPad Flex 3i is a ChromeOS-based 2-in-1 computer with plenty of connectivity options. Meanwhile, the M9 tablet is an Android device with a 9-inch display.

Lenovo introduces two new Chromebooks ahead of CES

Starting with the Chromebook, the IdeaPad Flex 3i features a larger 12.2-inch display and in multiple configurations: featuring an Intel N100 or N200 with integrated Intel graphics or dedicated NVIDIA graphics. It can be configured with 4GB or 8GB of RAM and 64GB or 128GB of onboard storage expandable via microSD slot.

I/O on the Flex 3i includes two USB-A 3.5 Gen 1 ports and a single USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 port. There’s also a 3.5mm headphone jack, an HDMI 1.4 port, and a Kensington slot . There are also dual microphones, Bluetooth 5.2 support, and Wi-Fi configurable up to Intel Wi-Fi 6E. There’s also a pair of 2-watt speakers and a 720p or 1080p webcam.

Next, the M9 tablet has a 9-inch display with 1340 x 800 px resolution and weighs less than 1 pound.

The post continues on our Blog: Lenovo introduces two new Chromebooks ahead of CES

What do you think about it? Feel free to reply below!