💬 Review Life of a Mercenary

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,338,357 happy users since 2014.
Register

Eredin1998

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Life of a Mercenary

Life of a Mercenary is a text based role playing game where you control a Mercenary group seeking Fame and Fortune.

Review:
Hello everyone,this is my first review of a game.Ever!!!!
Also English is not my native language so I apologize for any errors.
Without further udo, let's begin!!!
Life of a Mercenary is a 338.000 word interactive fantasy novel by Hosted Games and takes place in the same kingdom as The Great Tournament.
You are the leader of a Mercenary group and have the freedom to choose what missions you want to accomplish from a variety of choices.
You can be male or female
There are many side quests and hidden missions
Every choice you make has a great impact in the story and the thing that I really love is that every playthrough feels different.
The world is vast and highly detailed and really helps you immerse in the medieval setting that it takes place.
It also has a unique combat and leveling system and amazing characters.
You can choose the background of your character, whether you were a soldier, a fellow mercenary or something entirely different.
You can also increase your relations with your 2 fellow mercenaries in your group and also romance them depending on your choice of gender.
The story and lore of the different kingdoms are very interesting and the side missions I mentioned before are very detailed.

Would you recommend this to other users? I highly recommend this game to everyone.Trust me you are going to love it.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐