Mod apk Linda Brown: Interactive Story v2.1.5 Diamonds & Money Hack (Updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,778 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaturDuchi

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
But bro there is no game data in Android data folder and tried clear app data but no connection reload again says the game
Post automatically merged:

Why i lost my coins after replying saying you lost 1 SB Points for unlocking download link???

Kelta

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
This is weird!!! I swear the game is loading fine on my side! Could it be due to some previously played game data? On my side I played both episodes 1 - 2 - 3 and I can still play flawlessy so far! Hope you get it sorted soon! :)
You were so right @Debby It must have been a file from old gameplay somewhere. Took me forever, but once I got rid of the culprit it booted right up! I feel so foolish! XD But changing my vote now! ^_^v Thanks for all your time and help. :)

ChaturDuchi

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
WHICH FILE YOU DELETED KELTA TO START THE GAME UP

Kelta

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
WHICH FILE YOU DELETED KELTA TO START THE GAME UP
I am not exactly sure what individual file it was. I just went through and deleted all the files related to the game. Once it was clear I reinstalled the mod apk and it fired right up! Sorry I cannot be of more help. Good Luck To You.

ChaturDuchi

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
BUT I ALSO DELETED GAME FOLDERS IN DATA DATA LOCATION BUT GAME STILL NOT LOAD

Kelta

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
BUT I ALSO DELETED GAME FOLDERS IN DATA DATA LOCATION BUT GAME STILL NOT LOAD
I searched all files and deleted all of them related to the game including those found in areas other than the data/data folder. It did mean starting the game from the beginning though, just to warn you. But it is working just fine now. <3

leydalolo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
good hhfgihes mjfsijhfs fsfhnsufhso
Post automatically merged:

thank you @Sbenny :)

Last edited:

Luismi90

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you very much for uploading the new version so fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.