💬 Review Linda Brown

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,329 happy users since 2014.
Register

sri21

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Linda Brown

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): 🎮 MOD APK - Linda Brown: Interactive Story v2.8.32 Free Premium Choices Hack (updated)

Immerse yourself in a story full of romance and mystery, where Linda Brown, the main character of the story, will have the chance to meet many people. All starts when she'll break with his ex boyfriend who cheated on her, the rest is an exciting story you'll uncover minute per minute.
Enjoy it anytime, anywhere, and make decisions to shape the story plot! Have fun by downloading the MOD APK of Linda Brown: Interactive Story for free here, only at Sbenny.com!

Review:
I started to play this one since 2 days ago and found out it is too addictive!! I am in season 3 now. Hope these seasons never end. It is like I am watching dramas but I can choose my own answer. I am pretty much into it. Thanks for making this game and I am so enjoying it. Plus using the mod, makes it even more better. It's a series that allows you to live the emotions of the characters, to the point of feeling that you are the one who is living the experience. I like to have the power to choose between options that, in the most extreme cases, completely turn history. There are very strong chapters, and I hope it never ends! Many thanks to the creators of this wonder and also the mod creator. Shout out for the MOD tho. Wonderful to play without purchasing any passes nor diamonds. The game is cool it is highly recommended and is fun with it. The characters in the game are extraordinary. Linda Brown is stunning with her looks and that makes the game even better. I hope everyone plays the game and they never stop creating more Linda Brown content.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes, 100%. with mod haha.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Mavin

⭐?️SBENNY MARSHAL?️⭐
Member for 6 years
At some point it got boring... really enjoyed it at first though...feels like it's repetitive now.