Mod apk Love Island: The Game v1.0.0 - Unlimited Gems & Unlimited Tickets (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,337,797 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

emaya

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I got the gems and keys but it wont let me buy nothing, just keep loading :/

update:
so all i had to do was logout from google play games ;D

Last edited:

Seafoam

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I got the gems and keys but it wont let me buy nothing, just keep loading :/

update:
so all i had to do was logout from google play games ;D
I'm having this same problem but not logged into Google, no one else seems to have this issue 😕 tried clearing the cache too but no difference
6000af5f-73e7-4272-8a97-fee49789fff4.png

Just loads like this forever

Last edited:

Warriorx

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Thank you so much

emaya

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Post automatically merged:

I'm having this same problem but not logged into Google, no one else seems to have this issue 😕 tried clearing the cache too but no difference View attachment 5564
Just loads like this forever

do this. install the mod, get alot of gems while you are log in of facebook so your progess and keys/gems get save on your facebook account then uninstall the mod, install the google store version or an original apk dont log in on google play just faceook you will see your gems /keys and now you can buy anything :D (sorry for my english)

Seafoam

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Post automatically merged:

do this. install the mod, get alot of gems while you are log in of facebook so your progess and keys/gems get save on your facebook account then uninstall the mod, install the google store version or an original apk dont log in on google play just faceook you will see your gems /keys and now you can buy anything :D (sorry for my english)
Your English is fine! Thanks for trying to help but this happens whether I'm logged into Google or not, and whether I'm logged into Facebook or not. It's just that loading screen forever and I can't get any tickets or gems at all 😞

Status
Not open for further replies.