Mod apk Love Island: The Game v4.0.16 - Unlimited Gems & Unlimited Tickets (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,585 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineteen75

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Works great! Thanks! Did try playing season 2 from the start, I chose Gary but somehow the next day it got reset to Bobby.. ☹ everytime.. not sure if its a mod problem or a cloud save problem...
I actually had this happen to me on the non-modded app on my iPhone and on this mod so I think it's just a glitch overall. Season 2 has been very glitchy

Chrysa1is

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks so much for this MOD 😁 I was enjoying the game but its impossible without the gems and way too expensive. Great job! xxx

Hamabix3

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Someone recommended this game. Went to this site to see if there's any modded APK, and isn't disappointed.

Thanks Sbenny!

Cbb

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Mine was working fine until the new chapters for season 2, it keeps making me replay day 8. I even made an account to see if it would save the progress but no luck.

Rivilyn

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I just hope there'll be a version without all of the godawful ads soon 🙏

Sometimes they literally play back to back. I've tried using sb patcher to remove them but it doesn't seem to work for me.

Reactions: Cbb

Ray Tango

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yeah same. Its getting very annoying when im on the latest chapter then when i open the app again later i have to replay everything from day 8

Diguinho

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Muitissimo obrigado mesmo #Sebenny por nós disponibilizar tudo que a gente precisa baixar, e que vocês continuem com esse trabalho lindo que e ajudar as pessoas a conseguirem o querem e muitissimo obrigado mesmo do fundo do meu coração ♥ por esse lindo trabalho de vocês de conseguirem leva alegria como pessoas, e que Deus continue abençoando você e toda sua equipe... Vocês merecem todo esse sucesso vocês estão tendo por tanto esforço e sacrifício vocês fazem por nós a cada dia de sai trazer um conteúdo de bom e de qualidade ^-^ Obrigado... 🙂

Chione Jem

not caffeinated enough
Member for 5 years
I don't really mind it tbh, but I might aswell point it out. OK so the game was pretty smooth, got no problemos. So I got to day 5 and everything was good until like the middle of the chapter. I'm coupled up with Rocco but like it kept showing Bobby despite saying it was Rocco. I'm just really confused right now so please fix it.

No pressure tho, take as much time as you want.
I visited Fusebox' facebook page, a lot of people are having the same problem as yours. Which means sbenny isn't responsible for it. Their team is trying to fix it as soon as possible.

Nour mh

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Update to the new version please!
And thanks for all your work @Sbenny u and Debby are great 😚

Last edited:

LovelyLady93

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I was with bobby the whole time but for some reason the game doesnt save your choices.. It said i dumped lbrahim for bobby.. Whats the point of playing the game if it wont save your progress.. I hate waisting my SB Points on apps like this.. And theres been quite a few mods like that

Last edited:

Nour mh

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
It's from the game itself and the developers trying to fix it

Dedina

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi, i can't install the app, when i try to install the apk that opens like a fold(?) :(

Status
Not open for further replies.