Mod apk Love Island: The Game v4.2.2 - Unlimited Gems & Unlimited Tickets (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,337,642 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

rogue007

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks Sbenny. Works perfectly. Though I had some trouble installing the app. Kept getting 'app not installed' message. Finally solved it by uninstalling the old app before installing this one. Didn't lose my progress either.

Benevolence17

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Mine says "Can't open file" please help. I'm so excited to play the new update
Post automatically merged:

I tried that. Didn't work still

Last edited:

eleveneightpm

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Mine says "Can't open file" please help. I'm so excited to play the new update
Post automatically merged:

I tried that. Didn't work still
Make sure that the apk is downloaded completely, so try checking the file size, should be around 49MB.

NinaKaterina

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
I clicked on the sound button and unfortunately the gems and tickets don't work 😕 Also action in the game loops. And girls are still saying the same things..

Last edited:

Mothman

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much, Sbenny!

Winrylove

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I don't know if its my phone or something but it installs and everything okay but the second I open the app it loads the sbenny screen I click thanks and then it starts love island but I can't get to the main menu without it crashing like it starts to log into Google play games and then immediately crashes before it finishes logging in

Fatman85

Addicted Lv3️⃣
VIP
Member for 6 years
Thanks! Can't wait to try it out

Vimeus

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
It works, thank you, but for me toggling the sound on/off doesn't work. However, opening the settings does work, so it works just that some features might not.

Nour mh

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Is there anyone else has a problem with the link or just me? since yesterday I'm trying to download it but the link does not download correctly! ☹

Status
Not open for further replies.