Mod apk Love Island: The Game v4.3.2 - Unlimited Gems & Unlimited Tickets (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,268 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtyDivaYupYupp

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I believe the developers are aware of the issues. It’s been happening for few months it feels like. Hoping it’s solved soon, it’s hard to do a playthru when the game doesn’t remember your choices.

dewez6

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
for the BlueStacks user instal the mod on your Phone conect with facebook to your acound set the amound of dimond en ticket you wand en instal the normal version of Love Island on BlueStacks en play with the amound of dimond en ticket you have

Anilied

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
The loading bar loads up to like 45-50% and then goes down to 33% and stays there. How can I resolve this?

Emilijad

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Haven't had any issues until i reached day 29 and one of the scenes with Bobby and Hannah keeps and keeps repeating no matter what i choose. I'm kinda stuck in the same scene it's like a loop. Tried replaying the episode, uninstalling the game and installing it again but still the same issue. PLEASS fix it i really wanna finish my game! ❣ Thank you

Nomnomnonomnom

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
W the heck happen bruh season 2 keeps on crashing and now I'm back to the very first chapter for some unknown reasons all my patience in chapter 23 as it keeps on going back to home screen is gone 😭😭😭😭😭
Post automatically merged:

W the heck happen bruh season 2 keeps on crashing and now I'm back to the very first chapter for some unknown reasons all my patience in chapter 23 as it keeps on going back to home screen is gone 😭😭😭😭😭

Status
Not open for further replies.