Mod apk Love Island: The Game v5.1.0 - Unlimited Gems & Unlimited Passes (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,329,419 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 2.1/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GachaMan

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Just watch some ads. Click the "+" besides the ticket or gems. Then there will be options, click "watch ads" in gems and tickets. Just watch both of those and you will get 5000 each.

AsaAbleFR

Lurker Lv0️⃣
When I run the modded version the "+" signs don't appear next to the gems or tickets. I've tried just clicking around the general area of where they should be but it doesn't take me to the store. I cannot access the store and therefore can't make the mod work to bug the amount. Can someone help with this issue?

Attachments

Erilouw

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Just downloaded after fusebox removed seasons 1-3, I was able to get 5000 tickets and gems by watching 2 ads (one for each) - thank you so much!

Update: 02/01/2024 - app no longer works, it says "oops something went wrong. We'll try again" then reloads and freezes on the white fusebox screen.

Last edited:

Ydder4211

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Unfortunately, I think this mod may have finally broke with the new update. Anytime I boot up the game, it gives me a failed to open prompt when loading, attempts to reboot, and hangs on the fusebox screen.
Screenshot_20240101_040739_Gallery.jpg

Lauz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
rip, the only way to play new seasons is unmodded

Kitsune7

Lurker Lv0️⃣
I just spent 225 SB points for nothing. The game doesn't work. It's just great. Really wonderful 😑😑 I want back my SB points😒
Screenshot_20240412_005143_Love Island The Game.jpg

Love Island: The Game v5.1.0 - Unlimited Gems & Unlimited Passes was released by Debby and 16754 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.