💬 Review Love Island: The Game

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,426 happy users since 2014.
Register

mec0415

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Love Island: The Game

This game is a visual novel/choose your own adventure style game based off of the television show Love Island. You play as a contestant on the game, trying to find a partner to win money and avoid being dumped from the show.

Review:
This game has two seasons, and is working on a third. Seasons one and two have drastically different art styles. Personally, I prefer the art style of season two better, and I have heard that many people agree with this opinion. I feel that the writing, however, is better in season one. Both seasons are very fun to play. The characters and love interests are all interesting and complex. You can only play as a female (who you are able to customize), but you can romance people of both genders. Your choices can have serious consequences in this game, which makes it more interesting to replay. You can experiment with different love interests and personalities for your main character. My only issues with the game are the glitches and inconsistencies. In season two, there are quite a few writing inconsistencies that make the story a bit confusing. The glitches made it difficult to play for a while, but the developers are slowly but surely fixing them. There are premium options in this game that can be paid for with the in game currency of gems. You have opportunities to earn gems after each chapter, so you can have a good experience on this game without paying real money.

Would you recommend this to other users? I would recommend this to other users who like visual novels/choose your own adventure stories. I know they aren’t everyone’s cup of tea, but this game is perfect for someone who likes this sort of game. The only real issue is the glitches, but it isn’t too hard to ignore them.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐

serafinekkh

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
i love the first season of Love Island and was eagerly waiting for season 2 to come out then! when it came out, I played it straightaway. However, I realised that there are lots of bugs and glitches which affected me enjoying the game and I ultimately stopped playing.

May i ask if the bugs and glitches are still rampant in season 2? kinda want to jump back into finishing it! ^^
Also glad that the developers are starting on season 3! looking forward to that! :)

Meowcarroni

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I used to play it but didn't like the outcome at the end so i stoped, but is a good game for killing time

Raven4u

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
It's a love/hate relationship I'm completely hooked on the it Season 2, is driving me nuts. I can't figure out the rhythm usually I can figure it out with a couple of playthroughs, then I can play through knowing the stakes. Whether it's because it's has had seven writers I'm not sure, but I cannot figure the coded out.

I have figure out Season 1 fine, the new Storyscapes, Stories Love and Choices, Dragon Ages, Mass effect Series, Lovesick, Lovestruck, I have Choices, SLBP, Ikeman Sengoku, all down look name it I have almost all the correct answers memorized, this game I can't nail it down it pisses me off alrighty. I would recommend it but I wish I could get the pattern figured out honestly. Here be to all us Clowns of Nopes Island Season 2🤡👽🌻🦄🐉🐍💖😒😉