Mod apk Lovestruck Choose Your Romance v4.3 Full Version Unlocked (Updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,337,280 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skysilver

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for updating so quickly! I'm hoping they included Helena's new episodes in this update!

finked

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the quick updates!

Alicat

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Wow again you're so fast! Thank you so much!!!

FEelDaPAinO

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I was just playing today and it didn't ask me to update until like 5 minutes ago, that's weird. Anyway I just wanted to express my heartfelt thanks once again Sbenny. This is one of my favorite games on the play store and I love that you are always so quick with the updates. Please keep up all your hard work, you and every other modder on the forum are greatly appreciated for all the time you put into these games. No matter how impersonal some people may be with their posts know that you all will always be appreciated

Hanilele

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Tankyu
Post automatically merged:

Tankyu

KattsnGames

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for all your hard work, its always greatly appreciated, and thanks to this mod, I've been able to binge read every season to my favorite storylines and never miss a wallpaper. I've also never had an issue with the mod potentially acting up, so that's a big bonus on top of it all. Once again, thanks for all your hard work and we all greatly appreciate it. :D

EDIT: only issue that I've stumbled across, if you can call it that, is that I can't link the modded game to my FB or Google Play account to link my progress. It keeps giving a generic 'your Facebook account could not be restored' error. previous mod versions worked fine with FB linking so not sure what hiccuped for you while modding it this time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.