Mod apk Lovestruck Choose Your Romance v4.8 Unlimited Hearts Hack (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,838 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
THANK YOU!

Mia77

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years

Kim123456

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks. Anxious to solve the ticket problem!
By: translator

Nyxofthevoid

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm glad it's still moddable at all! Thanks for your hard work!

blubendystraw

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Post automatically merged:

Did you overwrite 4.7 with 4.8 or did you uninstall 4.7 first? Also, if you signed in with facebook, your progress shouldn't have been erased at all.
i uninstalled 4.7 first before installing 4.8. should i not have? i'm quite new to this so idk what to do :/ i couldn't sync my fb account to the app in both old and new versions (but my google play did sync with the new one). i get an error message (invalid key hash) in fb for which i've tried the steps provided in one of the forum threads here but still nada (haven't given up yet though. still trying to fix this issue.).

Yanari

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years

i uninstalled 4.7 first before installing 4.8. should i not have? i'm quite new to this so idk what to do :/ i couldn't sync my fb account to the app in both old and new versions (but my google play did sync with the new one). i get an error message (invalid key hash) in fb for which i've tried the steps provided in one of the forum threads here but still nada (haven't given up yet though. still trying to fix this issue.).
U shouldn't, you just needed to install the new apk as an update, since ur progress wasn't sync.
Also, for the FB problem, do you have fb app? if so, u need to uninstall it in order for FB sync to work.
Once all progress is lost (since u uninstalled apk) there is no way of getting it back, it got ereased with your previous apk. (Because it stored the data on your device, not the servers)

Sorry for my bad english lol

JuVieito

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Love it

Great

Status
Not open for further replies.