Mod apk Lovestruck Choose Your Romance v4.8 Unlimited Hearts Hack (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,337,154 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bea2639

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
This is Out of Date. It has, in fact, been reported. There is a ringing clock at the bottom of the comments where out dated versions can be reported. :)

HoneyBunn

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Screenshot_2018-11-29-15-56-53.png
This popped up and I can't find where to get the updated version. There is one that says it's the updated version but I can't find to download button.
Post automatically merged:

Screenshot_2018-11-29-15-56-53.png
This popped up and I can't find where to get the updated version. There is one that says it's the updated version but I can't find to download button.

krystenian

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
why does it keep saying that there's a new update available in the store??? I cant play it.. i checked the store there is no available update on it.. pls help

KaylorGuardian

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
To be really,completely honest with you same is happening to me.I just realised its an outdated version i wasn't looking.I randomly replied just so i could get thr link myself.But if its outdated why would it have :/

Deleted Account

Deleted Account
Member for 6 years
People are saying that there's no real update in the store. Can someone confirm? (i excel at sarcasm and being very active but i'm giving someone else the chance to be a heroine/hero)

BVintage

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
There is an updated version in the store, yes. But if you're here, then you're not playing the version in the store which means you will need to wait for Sbenny to update to the next version. He's usually rather quick about it. Keep checking back on this thread and when he updates it he'll post a link to the next version that you can click and download the next version with.

krystenian

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
If you downloaded it using sbenny , i assumed the updated version of the game will not appear on the store , so you will have to wait for sbenny to work on the new update , im sorry i feel you :(

Deleted Account

Deleted Account
Member for 6 years
Oh i'm well aware how it works but i was wonderin if there was some kind of error based on what some people posted. Business as usual then!

Status
Not open for further replies.