Mod apk Lovestruck Choose Your Romance v5.0 Unlimited Hearts Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,338,219 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoneyBunn

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thx for this
Post automatically merged:

Anay

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
obg ,amo esse jogo ,e agradeço do fundo do coração por vcs disponilizar download.

Mimi755

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
It's already outdated and can't wait for the new update. Thank you.😊

Onixuwu

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Gracias

Gracias

Astofo632

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years

TitanQueen2324

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sbenny your awesome

Sbenny your awesome keeping it cool

starorbiter

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you Sbenny! This version is outdated now, though!

Aqila

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks, kisses

Thanks

whooidownloadstuff

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
hey! this was working well until a couple of days ago, but now it'll say that there's an update available and that you should download it from the playstore, and then it'll crash. It hasn't let me into the game since- I'm not sure if this is exclusive to my device or anything. but yeah, hopefully it'll get fixed soon ^^

BVintage

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
hey! this was working well until a couple of days ago, but now it'll say that there's an update available and that you should download it from the playstore, and then it'll crash. It hasn't let me into the game since- I'm not sure if this is exclusive to my device or anything. but yeah, hopefully it'll get fixed soon ^^
When there's an update, you can't update from the play store. You will have to wait for sbenny to update to the next version. You CAN delete the modded version and download the play store version, but it will be the original version: aka, you will consume tickets and hearts both. Best thing to do is wait for sbenny to update it. He's usually pretty fast at it so give it a couple of days and there will likely be another version.

Status
Not open for further replies.