Mod apk Lovestruck Choose Your Romance v5.0 Unlimited Hearts Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,337,168 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

BVintage

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Having issues with the app loading, and then crashing. It loads up through my Google play ID and then crashes after. Should I disconnect my ID then try and play it again?
It's not going to load anyways, because this version is outdated. I would wait until sbenny updates to the next version and then update your game. Will probably fix it.

Hey, looks like this mod can't run on my phone, it always pop up appears on my screen that i must to update for the newer version, but when i open the google play there's no choice to update. It's always like this everytime i open the game, after the pop up, the game Will automatically close. Plz hlp me fix this? I already spend my SB Points, i don't want to waste it just like this.

Look the screenshot below!
It's outdated, unfortunately. You will have to wait until sbenny updates to the next version, but unfortunately you will have to spend the SB Points for the next version as well. Luckily you can gain it back pretty quickly.

xEAx

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
when will ver 5.1 be released?

VirtualSloth

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I just want to remind everyone that while we are all really looking forward to playing Lovestruck again, it's important to remember that the wonderful moders on this site are real people with real lives who judging from the festivness of the site celebrate the holiday season and are probably just busy. Please be patient and know they will get to this soon just like they always do.

LadyWithGun

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I just want to remind everyone that while we are all really looking forward to playing Lovestruck again, it's important to remember that the wonderful moders on this site are real people with real lives who judging from the festivness of the site celebrate the holiday season and are probably just busy. Please be patient and know they will get to this soon just like they always do.
i'm rеady to wait and OK with it just hopе that "Lovеstruck" isn't abandoned

xEAx

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I hope we can play this again soon :(( It's been days, and there's still no update :(
Post automatically merged:

I hope we can play this again soon :(( It's been days, and there's still no update :(
but still, I'm grateful because of your hardwork😇

Status
Not open for further replies.