Mod apk Lovestruck Choose Your Romance v7.4 Mod (Unlimited TIckets)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,559 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimi Chan

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
OMG OMG !!!!!!😭😭😭😭
THE BEST SUPRISE EVER
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS TO ME
Post automatically merged:

You can ask @Sbenny For advice , he used to mod this game ,

Khollatz4730

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much.
Thanks for all your hard work.

kjiu

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
View attachment 55055

there is some kind of goblet in the top right corner and there you can find "my stats" and this screen is from there
thank you, I see it now!! The free rewards vs. heart-cost per story ... this is gonna take awhile lol 🙃

marylily2

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Every time I open it, it just closes again. It's happened 5 times in a row, has anyone else had this issue?

BlueWhalien

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I am legit sobbing thank you so much 😭😭 you really be doing God's work

rk264

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 6 years
Every time I open it, it just closes again. It's happened 5 times in a row, has anyone else had this issue?
Go to Settings > Apps > Lovestruck > Force Stop
Try to launch it again. It should work now.

LadyWithGun

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
thank you, I see it now!! The free rewards vs. heart-cost per story ... this is gonna take awhile lol 🙃
yea its been 2 day and have around 230 hearts now and recently they reworked their fast forward sistem.. its now much slower(

AryStone

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Many thanks. You've become the reason of joy dude!

Edifice

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
THANK YOU. Honestly, I'm so happy you made this mod and I'm just lost for words of how much I've longed for a mod.

eleveneightpm

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
It's working perfectly :love:
Time to farm those hearts lol

Thank you very much~~ *v*

seagull1

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello! OMG OMG OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! AFTER WAITING FOR LIKE I DUNNO YEARS MAYBE, IT IS FINALLY BACK!! I'VE BEEN DYING TO PLAY THIS GAME AGAIN AND I CAN FINALLY NOW!! 💜💜💜 @rk264 THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR MODDING THIS 💜 YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM REALLY OMGG THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY THIS AGAIN 😭😭🥺🥺💜💜💜💖💖💖💕💕💕

talawolf

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
omg dude I love you 😂 I lost interest in this game becuade I couldnt be botheted waiting for the tickets to replenish but now I can finally read Mac and MCs wedding 🥰

VannDeVries

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
If anyone forgot/doesnt have screenshots for Queen of Thieves Vivienne's route, I have hella but i have the heart/paid scene/choice at the end of every chapter (with the occasional premium scene)!
On youtube there is only a video thats in spanish.............

Im in season 3 right now, and im hella tempted to drop 100 for the best deal in hearts. She got me hooked around her finger and for once i dont think i will even care about the money :love:

Maybe ill make the whole thing into a youtube video if i do................

Last edited:

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
@rk264 thank you so much! it's so difficult to find a way to hack this game, and the fact that you've spent the time to find how is something we're all extremely thankful for!

P.S: I'd delete the part where you explain where you found the bug. Just in case the developers get word of this

Usuii12

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Okay guy s if you want to farm hearts faster download auto clicker app make it's speed 30 and enjoy you will be able to farm 130 hearts in 3 hours instead of a whole day

Vivi is my fav and i can't stop loving her i'm at season 5 chapter 10 and i don't want it to end maybe i'll farm alot of hearts in case they patched tickets next update

Last edited:

person12

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much for your all your hard work, hopefully they don’t patch it any time soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.