Mod apk Lovestruck Choose Your Romance v7.4 Mod (Unlimited TIckets)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,440 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desde13

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I'm glad we finally have a mod again. It stinks about premium choices but is understandable. At least we can farm that stuff. Thank you for the mod.

Tg03

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Okay guy s if you want to farm hearts faster download auto clicker app make it's speed 30 and enjoy you will be able to farm 130 hearts in 3 hours instead of a whole day
Thanks for this awesome tip, I've just started doing this! So quick 🥳

Blakebella

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Omg Its back thank you so much. This app was literally what helped me find this awesome community when it first got released.

Izabelita

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
My God, thank you so much for the mod* hj me day is happier! Thank you very much!

Mimi Chan

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Love you so much ❤

Acquah

Phoenix
Member for 5 years
It just keeps crashing when I open, more than 10 times now. Tried force closing in settings, uninstalling and reinstalling it still doesn't work. The playstore version worked for me but not this one. Dont know why

NikNakPaddaWak

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I downloaded but unfortunately it keeps closing, however thanks so much for releasing the updated game!! 👽

Acquah

Phoenix
Member for 5 years
I downloaded but unfortunately it keeps closing, however thanks so much for releasing the updated game!! 👽
It was happening to me too but I downloaded parallel space and the parallel space 64 bit support and opened the game in parallel space and it worked. You can try that and I hope it works for you

rk264

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 6 years
It just keeps crashing when I open, more than 10 times now. Tried force closing in settings, uninstalling and reinstalling it still doesn't work. The playstore version worked for me but not this one. Dont know why
is it possible for you to send me a logcat of the crash? Hopefully I can fix that issue.

Yumka

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Just when I lost hope. Thank you very much 😊

SpencerDee

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for this awesome tip, I've just started doing this! So quick 🥳
Sorry for this question but how do you go about farming hearts? I have an autoclicket I can set up but I just dont know the specifics of it. Should i just have it play through a random route and do we only get the hearts one the first run of a route? (Sorry it's been a while since i last played)

Fuskazha

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I was playing it for a few days. Oh, its good to be back.
i didnt even hoped for this game to be modded again. luckily, no crashing yet. New books are interesting, but more importantly im in love with new MCs designs
Thank you so much, @rk264

Tg03

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Sorry for this question but how do you go about farming hearts? I have an autoclicket I can set up but I just dont know the specifics of it. Should i just have it play through a random route and do we only get the hearts one the first run of a route? (Sorry it's been a while since i last played)
The app has a reward system (to get hearts and tickets) for reading certain chapters of the different LI routes. At the top right of the screen, click on the little trophy and it should come up. If it doesn't then click the trophy and then click romantic quests on the left hand side, and it will tell you which chapters you need to read to earn rewards.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.