Mod apk Lovestruck Choose Your Romance v7.5 Mod (Unlimited TIckets) (Farm Forward) (Updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,490 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

herosd

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
thank you!!!! oh my god I'm so thankful im just going to name my first born after you 💖

JanaGXP

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
I think the first few days of playing they give you a small window where they don't start showing ads yet. (This is one window per account, not per install, mind you.) After that little window of time, it's an ad every single episode. But that's been the case since I picked up LS the first time about a year ago. (It may be true that the ads are longer though. I don't remember them in that much detail. I just remember they were there, and I was ticked off to go from no ads to ads every episode lol.) So what you're seeing is normal.

Funny thing about it is, if there was an option to watch an ad and get a ticket, or watch an ad and get 3 hearts, I bet many would do it and they would have far fewer complaints about the heart system and fewer of us seeking mods (if it was unlimited). I'm not sure how much money they get just for showing an ad though... But I also bet that that would result in happier players who might be willing to financially support it. I remember I loved Kisses and Curses a lot and deeply appreciated that while there was limited stamina, they didn't try manipulative gimmicks to get you to spend money (like Episode, which I'd played before). I appreciated it so much that even though I was close to the end of the story, I spent some money on stamina potions just to financially support them.
I agree 100% about having to watch adds for hearts, would have a lot less people complaining about them.

I'm use to getting adds every few episodes, just feels like they are more aggressive now with them by having them push it at every episode. 😑

Small price to pay I guess for us to enjoy the game fully 😁

rk264

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 6 years
I'm wondering if there is a way to stop the adds? Not sure if it is just me, but everytime I start a new chapter, an add pops up, really annoying. Did it in the original game, but I swear it's far more oftem now 😑
I think the first few days of playing they give you a small window where they don't start showing ads yet. (This is one window per account, not per install, mind you.) After that little window of time, it's an ad every single episode. But that's been the case since I picked up LS the first time about a year ago. (It may be true that the ads are longer though. I don't remember them in that much detail. I just remember they were there, and I was ticked off to go from no ads to ads every episode lol.) So what you're seeing is normal.
I didn't know that there were ads in this app. I did not encounter any ads during my testing.
Maybe they wait for a while before starting to show ads.
I'll see if this can be fixed in the next version.

JanaGXP

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
I didn't know that there were ads in this app. I did not encounter any ads during my testing.
Maybe they wait for a while before starting to show ads.
I'll see if this can be fixed in the next version.
Thanks @rk264.

I think they do keep you away from adds for a few days, when I tested your first MOD in a guest account, I had no adds for about 4 days and then got spammed 😅

They never use to be as aggressive with their adds as they are now, might have gotten maybe a hand full in a week, so it wasn't such a big deal.

ShadowCat88

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you so much for modding Lovestruck again! It's very appreciated

ShadowCat88

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Alright, I'm a little confused about something. It says we can farm hearts by fast forwarding? I'm doing that but nothing happens. Does it take a while or am I doing something wrong?

kjiu

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ads have nothing go do with auto clicker voltage is actually benefits from them but before that update ads were like 5 -10 seconds now you have to wait like 20 seconds to skip them
The ads are Lovestruck's, on my old account I never had any and I was told that's because they don't show people who spend above a certain amount of money on the app ads. But I've also spent money on this account (though far less) and still get the ads so I can't be sure.
that's very strange. I used trial and error to guess it was the autoclicker: used the LS mod without it and no ads, tried it with Autoclicker A and had ads after a few days, uninstalled it then no ads, and finally used Autoclicker B and still no ads.

I've spent money on this app yes but never something substantial enough to get a no-ad perk and it wasn't even with my current acct - really weird. I always figured the devs didn't have ads on this app entirely (in know Choices doesn't which tells me it's self sustaining) guess I was wrong. Sorry for the misinfo!

EDIT
@ShadowCat88 if you've just started your first "quests" open it for farming. If you tap the trophy icon in the upper right hand corner, then "My Stats" on the new screen and then "Romantic Quests" that should give you the options to start. The app dictates which books/chapters give you hearts through that. I was lost too so I hope that helps

Last edited:

rk264

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 6 years
Alright, I'm a little confused about something. It says we can farm hearts by fast forwarding? I'm doing that but nothing happens. Does it take a while or am I doing something wrong?
you have to complete quests to farm hearts.
You get quests where you have to read certain episodes. The farm forward option is just to help you farm hearts faster as you can read an entire episode in about a minute using this feature.

A few people already explained how to farm hearts in this thread. I would recommend you to read them.
Post automatically merged:

you have to complete quests to farm hearts.
You get quests where you have to read certain episodes. The farm forward option is just to help you farm hearts faster as you can read an entire episode in about a minute using this feature.

A few people already explained how to farm hearts in this thread. I would recommend you to read them.

Floatingstar

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm sorry i have a question, the last time i played this Debby, i think, was doing the mod and it was unlimited hearts.. so i don't really know to farm hearts. How do you do it? 😅
Post automatically merged:

I'm sorry i have a question, the last time i played this Debby, i think, was doing the mod and it was unlimited hearts.. so i don't really know to farm hearts. How do you do it? 😅
Okay, nevermind, i read some of the post. I know what to do now. Sorry, peace out.

ThePrasseBox

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks, dude! I love this game, but am not as patient as I should be. Hence, this mod is fantastic in my book. Thank you so much for the mod! I also appreciate how generous you're being with the pricing and updating. Its great that you are being so kind. A million thanks!

person12

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
You can stop the ads by using Lucky Patcher
Just open Lucky patcher click on LS then click on menu of patches -> create modified apk file -> apk without google ads > rebuild the app -> go to file -> uninstall and install (you will have to log back into your Facebook account) and your game should have no ads, hope this helps

Usuii12

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Just open Lucky patcher click on LS then click on menu of patches -> create modified apk file -> apk without google ads > rebuild the app -> go to file -> uninstall and install (you will have to log back into your Facebook account) and your game should have no ads, hope this helps
Thank you it worked

JanaGXP

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Awesome, will give it a go, thanks

JanaGXP

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
YES!, worked perfectly, thank you so much! 👍😁

Status
Not open for further replies.