Mod apk Lovestruck Choose Your Romance v7.5 Mod (Unlimited TIckets) (Farm Forward) (Updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,865 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff Member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Izabelita

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much!! 🤗

joom

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
THANK YOU i've been waiting forever

talawolf

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I agree 100% about having to watch adds for hearts, would have a lot less people complaining about them.

I'm use to getting adds every few episodes, just feels like they are more aggressive now with them by having them push it at every episode. 😑

Small price to pay I guess for us to enjoy the game fully 😁
if youre on android, download dns666 apk, it stops all in game ads

joom

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
i've tried farming but i'm not receiving any hearts as i go :( can anyone help with my problem??

RainbowCanary

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi! It's awesome thank you! Could you make Hearst unlimited PLEASE?? I can choose premium answers because of that :(
Post automatically merged:

Can someone help me and tell me how can I get more hearts please???

Sunrae

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much you are a literal god! ❤ the sb price perfect! 2000 each update might be a bit of a deterrent for me, but I would even pay a little more then the 690 that's how amazing this is! Thanks again for taking the time to figure out how to make this possible! 😍

g4ymerwithnogame

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you so much for this! I don't seem to be able to log into my facebook account to carry over my progress though, I just get an error, is there a reason for this?

talawolf

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much for this! I don't seem to be able to log into my facebook account to carry over my progress though, I just get an error, is there a reason for this?
you need to uninstall/disable facebook, itll then take you to a webpage to login. for some reason when it tries to do it with the app installed it gives off errors (most mod apps are like this)

Last edited:

g4ymerwithnogame

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
you need to uninstall/disable facebook, itll then take you ti a webpage to login. for some reason when it tries to do it with the apo installed it gives off errors (most mod apps are like this)
That worked, thank you so much!

Yumka

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you very much☺

Sakura453

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
On my phone it keeps saying Lovestruck has stopped.... How do I go about this?

rk264

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 6 years
On my phone it keeps saying Lovestruck has stopped.... How do I go about this?
which device are you using?
Try to force close and run the game again.
If nothing works, try to use the original version from play store and check if that one works fine.

Sakura453

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I tried doing that on two different types of phones one being an Lg Tribute HD and the other one being a Samsung J3 emerge, and it still came up with the error message saying Lovestruck has stopped working but the one from the google play store has always worked fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.