Mod apk Lovestruck Choose Your Romance v7.5 Mod (Unlimited TIckets) (Farm Forward) (Updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,337,054 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

rk264

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 6 years
I tried doing that on two different types of phones one being an Lg Tribute HD and the other one being a Samsung J3 emerge, and it still came up with the error message saying Lovestruck has stopped working but the one from the google play store has always worked fine.
that is really weird. I had a problem where the game crashed for a first 2-3 launches and then worked fine but that issue has been fixed.
I am not sure what's causing a problem in your device.
Is it possible for you to provide me a logcat of the crash? I can guide you on how to take a logcat in the pm.

Lianaberlin

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I love this game :) it has many season and i love the mod very useful to farm heart from the romance quest

A2rael

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you very much ‪O(≧▽≦)O

Luinu

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Como faz para usar o WFFP?
Post automatically merged:

how did you manage to use FFW?

1589548388609.png

Last edited:

Anthea

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
@rk264 Thank you, thank you, thank youuuuu!!!!!! I love you so much, you made so many people including myself SO happy!

Heythereyall

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you so much for this mod ! Honestly we don't deserve it and you gave us a wonderful gift ❤ I had a question, is there any way other than lucky pather, get rid of the ads ? If not, is it possible to remove it in the next update ? But once again thank you

Usuii12

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
You can stop the ads by using Lucky Patcher
Just open Lucky patcher click on LS then click on menu of patches -> create modified apk file -> apk without google ads > rebuild the app -> go to file -> uninstall and install (you will have to log back into your Facebook account) and your game should have no ads, hope this helps
It was mentioned here
Thank you so much for this mod ! Honestly we don't deserve it and you gave us a wonderful gift ❤ I had a question, is there any way other than lucky pather, get rid of the ads ? If not, is it possible to remove it in the next update ? But once again thank you

Heythereyall

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
It was mentioned here

Thank you ! But I wanted to know if there was a way other than Lucky patcher, because in my current phone I don't want to download lucky patcher as it causes problems

spookyless

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi, I've installed the apk, but every time I open it, I get a connection error message, saying that I need to check my internet, and the apk then restarts.
I've managed to get past that maybe one or twice, but when I clicked to start a new story, the message popped up again. My data and wifi are all good, I checked, so I have no idea what could be causing this to happen on my device, since the apk works great on other people's phones.
Thanks for your help!

NHA

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Just thought I'd add that I've had success with stopping all ads from the app with DNS66, it's free and pretty simple to use. I will add that the only way I managed to stop all ads was by checking all hosts, then refreshing the hosts then restarting my phone.
Anyway, just thought I should mention it here for people who get tired of the 30 sec ads before every ep.

Heythereyall

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Just thought I'd add that I've had success with stopping all ads from the app with DNS66, it's free and pretty simple to use. I will add that the only way I managed to stop all ads was by checking all hosts, then refreshing the hosts then restarting my phone.
Anyway, just thought I should mention it here for people who get tired of the 30 sec ads before every ep.
Thank you so much ! This is working for me and as of now there's no problems in my phone !

Reactions: NHA

xEAx

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm really glad lovestruck has a mod again. Even if it's not heart mod, the ticket definitely help BIG TIME! so thankyou so much!
Post automatically merged:

I'm really glad lovestruck has a mod again. Even if it's not heart mod, the ticket definitely help BIG TIME! so thankyou so much!
okay... now I can't open the app it always says it stopped even if I forced stop it. Can someome help me? :(

Last edited:

FrostT

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you. Thank you. Thank YOU @rk264 for bringing this back.. 😢😢😢 I've missed this game for so long.. I understand why they took it off but 😊😊😊 I'm grateful now that it's back. You deserve every credit. Arigato!

Last edited:

kingczandrea

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you! It's a lot easier to farm hearts XD the mod for the ffw heart farming also let's me feel less guilty about not choosing the payed choices :D we love you! keep up this fantastic work! and please don't feel that we are forcing you to mod the game and please do know that we are all eternally GRATEFUL for this mod and the upcoming ones! X)

CorriButt

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Do you know where to download the to mod farms hearts?? I'd love to download it!

kingczandrea

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Heya! It's exactly in this thread. Just go to the first page and check the download link under the modders name :)

MistiMilligan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
wow I'm super impressed maybe you'll be the one to actually do the unthinkable and get a mod for Episode

SelDem

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Huh, I've been playing Lovestruck for years and I've never gotten a single ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.