Mod apk Lovestruck - Choose your Romance v7.8

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,559 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Are daily quest the only way to earn heart? It give so little when a chapter consume so much more, like reading 6 chapter give 4 heart or 4 chapter give 3 heart only and a chapter use 15-30 heart. Anyone got an idea of other way to earn it?

Last edited:

Anamese

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
My phone have an old issue that crashes/reset the launcher. Version 7.7 would stay open and work normally when it happened but this new version loses focus when my launcher crashes and I need to reload the game every time.

Don't get me wrong. All models functions work fine, but overall, this version is worse than 7.7 > for me <

And personally I wonder if removing ads was needed at all. If the majority likes it its fine but I use third party to deal with ads.

Thanks for the mod.

Tg03

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Works great, thanks so much for the mod 😊

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
My phone have an old issue that crashes/reset the launcher. Version 7.7 would stay open and work normally when it happened but this new version loses focus when my launcher crashes and I need to reload the game every time.
Did you face this issue in the play store version (i.e unmodded/clean) of the game?

Try updating your launcher or switching to a different launcher completely.

And personally I wonder if removing ads was needed at all. If the majority likes it its fine but I use third party to deal with ads.
Judging by the response in 7.7, plenty of people wanted the ads to be removed.

China

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the mod but it doesn't work for me even when I enabled the FFW in MOD Menu 😅

evablack

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you very much, it's great that there are not ads now, the process of earning hearts is now faster:dinodance:

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff Member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Kersia

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Muchas gracias por el Presidente esfuerzo!! Pero yo sigo teniendo problemas con los tickets ilimitados. Aun activando la opción de FFW tal cual lo explicas tú, y me sigue saliendo 2 tickets. No se si debería hacer algo más.

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
@Kersia Vea la imagen a continuación para activar boletos ilimitados. No es necesario activar FFW para obtener boletos ilimitados. Recuerda presionar este botón cada vez que abras el juego y accedas al menú principal del juego.

Kersia

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
@Kersia Vea la imagen a continuación para activar boletos ilimitados. No es necesario activar FFW para obtener boletos ilimitados. Recuerda presionar este botón cada vez que abras el juego y accedas al menú principal del juego.

Ahhhh ya está. Lo entendí. Muchas gracias!!!

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Tickets will work when you enable FFW in the mod menu.
Just to clear some confusion but you dont actually need to enable FFW for the unlimited tickets to work.

You only need to press the button that says "Activate Unlimited Tickets" to get unlimited tickets.

If anyone still dont know which button to click, look at the image I posted while replying to Kersia.

Status
Not open for further replies.