Mod apk Lovestruck - Choose your Romance v7.8

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,338,344 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eden

Staff Member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Just to clear some confusion but you dont actually need to enable FFW for the unlimited tickets to work.

You only need to press the button that says "Activate Unlimited Tickets" to get unlimited tickets.

If anyone still dont know which button to click, look at the image I posted while replying to Kersia.
That was what I actually meant. Sorry for the inconvenience I edited my reply to avoid further confusion ☺

Leonorleans

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
The mod works well. I was wondering is there a way to get unlimited hearts? This is my first time playing this app. I read some of the comments what does earning hearts mean? A big thank you to the modders.

Last edited:

China

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sorry I didn't follow through your instructions properly before 😅. Thank you for your time and for this great mod @Legacy 😊
Post automatically merged:

Hi @Leonorleans, you can earn hearts by playing other stories; just go to the menu and you'll see which stories to complete to earn hearts 😊 .

Leonorleans

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
oh and everything costs so much I hope the modders find a way out how to give free hearts :cry::cry:

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
We have been tricked, back stabbed and quite possibly, bamboozled :(
1598369883822.png

China

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi @Legacy, I've been following you for quite awhile and I'm sorry that you feel that I have possibly back stabbed you 😅; it was before I casted my vote thinking this mod didn't work. So I apologize for that & any inconvenience that I caused you 🙂. Also I changed my vote & thanks for the mod once again.

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Hey @China all of this was just a dumb joke. I personally apologize if any of my actions hurt your feelings.

Regarding the "back stabbed" comment, it is also a Halo meme that I randomly referenced to.

Cheers.

plsworkyes

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Q. Can this sync with my Google Play account?
A. Nope, any modded(signed) apps cant sign in to Google Play. If you have a rooted device, well thats a story for another time.

Would syncing with google play work on the nox emulator since it has to the option to root?

Bluemm19

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
the hearts are not working for me help??
Post automatically merged:

How do I get the hearts?? Going fast doesn't work

Eden

Staff Member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I think they forgot to activate it. I had to read @BlackEden comment for my dumbass to realise what I have to do to get unlimited tickets. We never read the instructions 😂
Don't be so hard on yourself, happens to all of us sometimes :)

Rhiannon955

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
thanks so much for releasing this mod again! I used to get this mod back in 2018 i believe. I still miss unlimited hearts so much though my lazy self weeps at the thought of having to farm them. But i'm really enjoying the unlimited tickets! cheers.

baranouta

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you so much for this! I'll admit I too had a second where I expected it to work exactly like the previous version (tickets automatically activate) so I automatically hit "farm forwarding" on and hid the window lol. But fortunately it's not that hard to come to the thread and look for instructions; they're literally in the first post! :p

It works great. It's so nice not to have the ads anymore, and I don't mind the extra button press, especially if that makes it easier to mod or harder for them to detect/patch out.

Acacia Jade

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
There is no button saying "activate unlimited tickets" for me at all? The 7.7 mod worked absolutely fine for me but this one is no different to the app store version. I've followed all the steps for downloading (other than clicking on the aforementioned button as I cannot find it anywhere). What can I do to rectify this?

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
There is no button saying "activate unlimited tickets" for me at all? The 7.7 mod worked absolutely fine for me but this one is no different to the app store version. I've followed all the steps for downloading (other than clicking on the aforementioned button as I cannot find it anywhere). What can I do to rectify this?
Completely install your game and reinstall

After reinstalling, you will see a heart shaped icon floating around when in game. Click on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.