Mod apk Lovestruck - Choose your Romance v8.2

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,337,630 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlayK

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thank you very much Legacy 👍🏻

supaheater

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Works perfectly, as usual. Thank you so much for this.

nocturnsol

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
is anyone else having the problem where the app goes back to normal after it restarts? i have to keep reinstalling the apk every time i want to activate the hack again and it's a real pain.

RaindropLily

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I'm having the same issue as well, I play an episode and when it goes back to the main menu the tickets are gone and i have to close the app and restart it.

Nephyline

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Everything's perfect as usual! You're the boss, Legacy! Thank you so much :giggle:

Eggiascor

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for the update! I followed the instructions to download the APK and it works greatly!

Vmc11

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you for the update!

Bayyy

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi? How to get alot of stars? I have mine at 30.

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
@Titan Slayer I removed the mod button, the game is modded without having to press the button everytime you launch the game.

Skysilver

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Works great as always. Thank you so much!

Valgrov

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for the mod, the only thing is that I like to play with the original version with my account and the mod version and now with the certification I can't have the two apps on my phone but I understand why you did that.

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Thank you for the mod, the only thing is that I like to play with the original version with my account and the mod version and now with the certification I can't have the two apps on my phone but I understand why you did that.
You can use apps like Parallel Space to have two instances of game on your mobile.

Valgrov

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yes I know but this app only do a perfect twin of the app who is on the phone. So if I have the mod version it's will make a second app mod whereas I want the original, so it's difficult, before i use Lucky Patcher for doing this but now it's doesn't work. Thank for try helping me.

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Yes I know but this app only do a perfect twin of the app who is on the phone. So if I have the mod version it's will make a second app mod whereas I want the original, so it's difficult, before i use lucky patcher for doing this but now it's doesn't work. Thank for try helping me.
Have you tried:

Downloading original game
Clone it in virtual
uninstall the game (not the clone but the real one)
download the modded game and install it.

so
your clone will be unmodded
where as modded game will be in your phone, not in virtual space.

Status
Not open for further replies.