Mod apk Lovestruck - Choose your Romance v8.2

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,478 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charco

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
@Legacy I've been having problems logging into the game. I've tried my username and also the alternate code but it hasn't let me log in. I've even uninstalled and reinstalled the game but nothing. It keeps saying bad response from server. Anyone know how to fix it?

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
@Legacy I've been having problems logging into the game. I've tried my username and also the alternate code but it hasn't let me log in. I've even uninstalled and reinstalled the game but nothing. It keeps saying bad response from server. Anyone know how to fix it?
That seems like an issue in server side of the login system. Contact @Sbenny and he can resolve it for ya.

Thorn2401

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Awesome but repeatedly crashes during ffw and shows 0 tickets

nazozt

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hello, thank you for your efforts. Is there any chance of a unlimited hearts version? It would be well appreciated. Thank you.

supaheater

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Do you still face the same error while using the original, unmodded game?
It's hard to try it on the original, unmodded game since I have to wait for the tickets to replenish itself. The error happens randomly, it could happen after I play a chapter or after I play two chapters.

Also my bad, the error actually say "ERROR cannot load file".

claucodile

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi there, there's a new update to the game and I've reported this as outdated already :) appreciate your work as always!

Last edited:

Nichigo

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you so much for your effort! It is really appreciate it! I love this game and I am happy I am able to play it thanks to this :love:
However there is only unlimited tickets and for you to play the game it is also needed hearts which are kind of difficult to get since you have to do missions, so it would be awesome to have unlimited hearts too! So please, consider this for the next update!! Thank you so much!! :)(y)

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Thank you so much for your effort! It is really appreciate it! I love this game and I am happy I am able to play it thanks to this :love:
However there is only unlimited tickets and for you to play the game it is also needed hearts which are kind of difficult to get since you have to do missions, so it would be awesome to have unlimited hearts too! So please, consider this for the next update!! Thank you so much!! :)(y)
Many people have requested this and I understand how hard it is to gain hearts, but due to my busy schedule, I can't find the time to do so. I will surely look into it once I have some free time on my hands.

nazozt

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Many people have requested this and I understand how hard it is to gain hearts, but due to my busy schedule, I can't find the time to do so. I will surely look into it once I have some free time on my hands.
Of course. Thank you for answering. Us there any way you can show us how to do it or anyway we can learn how to mod this type of games?

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Of course. Thank you for answering. Us there any way you can show us how to do it or anyway we can learn how to mod this type of games?
There are quite a few tutorials around. You can do this by learning how to mod il2cpp games

Nichigo

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi! Thank you for taking your time for answering my question. It is really appreciated, as well as the effort of uploading the app. Thanks :)

emily21

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello! I just bought this apk but everytime I open it it says "New version available" and then closes by itself.. Ive deleted and reinstalled it twice with the same results :/ can someone help me plz

claucodile

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello! I just bought this apk but everytime I open it it says "New version available" and then closes by itself.. Ive deleted and reinstalled it twice with the same results :/ can someone help me plz
The game has been updated to a new version so this mod is outdated. You'll have to wait for the new mod to be released and buy that instead

Status
Not open for further replies.