Mod apk Lovestruck - Choose your Romance v8.2

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,330 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjiu

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello! I just bought this apk but everytime I open it it says "New version available" and then closes by itself.. Ive deleted and reinstalled it twice with the same results :/ can someone help me plz
they just today patched the game.

word of advice: ALWAYS read the thread - especially the latest post - before you download the apk

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but as you all might know, the tickets feature was done by exploiting the bug in the game. As the bug was fixed, the exploit method also got patched. Due to this reason I wont be able to quickly pump out an update anytime soon. Judging by the state, it can take quite a time to manage to find another exploit, which kind of can be regarded as trail and error and blind searching.

evablack

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
This is really bad news, I don't even know what to do without this application, I read stories in it every day

Thorn2401

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Well ... That's depressing...

Daddyxissues

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Love the mod for Lovestruck! Works great and I've never had any problems with it. Hoping for a update soon.

TTTTolllT

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Don't worry about it, take your time to update the game. We are grateful for all the past updates. I always knew this day was coming, so I kept a supply of hearts. Please don't feel pressured to update it quickly, I know that this isn't a priority.

evablack

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
True that. Being real honest I am very surprised that it took the developers so long to actually fix the simple bug.
And what is the chance to find an opportunity to hack now? Can it happen that hacking is impossible?

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
And what is the chance to find an opportunity to hack now? Can it happen that hacking is impossible?
Its not impossible but modding online games gets extremely tedious and time consuming in some cases. Given enough time it is possible yes, but at the end of the day it is like falling in a well. You will reach the end, yes but after how long?

JanaGXP

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but as you all might know, the tickets feature was done by exploiting the bug in the game. As the bug was fixed, the exploit method also got patched. Due to this reason I wont be able to quickly pump out an update anytime soon. Judging by the state, it can take quite a time to manage to find another exploit, which kind of can be regarded as trail and error and blind searching.
Thanks for the update, as always thanks for your hard work in modding this for us. I don't mind waiting for this, it is worth it.

Zypiris

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Would you be willing to put out a filler version in the mean time? With the super speed and no ads.
It'd also make it easier to do that whole uninstall/reinstall for the free starting hearts workaround.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lokii

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well, it had to happen sooner or later. It's okay, players will wait for the new update. Good luck finding a bug among a lot of code.

Lokii

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Would you be willing to put out a filler version in the mean time? With the super speed and no ads.
It'd also make it easier to do that whole uninstall/reinstall for the free starting hearts workaround.
I think it will only be a waste of coins, because flipping through the dialogues is actually not so boring.
But I partially agree with cutting out ads. If you farm hearts, then a large amount of advertising can infuriate

claucodile

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
That sucks but we understand you have a life outside of modding too so don't worry about it. Hopefully there's another loophole to exploit somewhere but take your time. Appreciate the update and your hard work on this mod thus far 😁

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Well I can post the ffw + no ads version if some of you require that but tickets seem kinda ...... far off

Status
Not open for further replies.