Mod apk [v8.3] Lovestruck - Choose Your Romance

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,219 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anamese

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I can't because the visit sbenny link have a hitbox in front of the green area I have available

China

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm late but thank you for the mod legacy

SoloRomeo

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Is it possible to add unlimited hearts? The grind is a little too much.
Post automatically merged:

Is it possible to add unlimited hearts? The grind is a little too much.

Ememoo

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Can I ask you how did you set it up so it only clicks when the choice option appears?

Tg03

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Can I ask you how did you set it up so it only clicks when the choice option appears?
It just runs indefinitely in that same place, that way it goes through the dialogue and then when a choice appears it just selects it. I have it set so it clicks every 20 milliseconds.

Rhw7385

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
I want to thank legacy for the mod but i have one small issues I love the infinite tickets its great but the gathering of hearts is really slow at least for me. Do you think it would;d be possible if next version could add an unlimited tickets unlimited hearts option please. If there's an unlimited hearts option in this version haven't figured out how to use it so i apologize if there is one.

Ememoo

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
It just runs indefinitely in that same place, that way it goes through the dialogue and then when a choice appears it just selects it. I have it set so it clicks every 20 milliseconds.
Thanks! Figured it works fine with 1ms as well

Rhw7385

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
if you mean has the game itself updated so we need a new mod not sure. If you mean is this latest version of the mod then yes. personally i kinda wish legacy would say something him/herself seems a lot of us like the unlimited tickets but not the grind for the hearts. myself i honestly cant get into any of the stories cause i have to keep grinding the hearts. So even an im sorry folks but i can do one or the other not both or just anything really.

Tg03

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
personally i kinda wish legacy would say something him/herself seems a lot of us like the unlimited tickets but not the grind for the hearts. myself i honestly cant get into any of the stories cause i have to keep grinding the hearts. So even an im sorry folks but i can do one or the other not both or just anything really.
Legacy has said in previous threads that they will try to mod the hearts when they have time.
Many people have requested this and I understand how hard it is to gain hearts, but due to my busy schedule, I can't find the time to do so. I will surely look into it once I have some free time on my hands.

I find using an auto clicker and grinding for hearts while watching TV or reading a book the easiest way to do it. Generally a season will take between 280 - 340 hearts if you pick every heart option. I wait until a season is fully released before I start it, and make sure I have enough hearts so I don't have to grind half way through.

Rhw7385

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
i have a question for anyone whose used this mod before if i mean i focus on just gathering hearts atm completeing as many stories as i can. does the game still give you hearts quests.

example if i complete say all of runa sweet enchantments story will game still give me quests play this many episodes to get this many hearts

also do the quests ever give more then 2-5 hearts

Last edited:

nazozt

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Legacy has said in previous threads that they will try to mod the hearts when they have time.

I find using an auto clicker and grinding for hearts while watching TV or reading a book the easiest way to do it. Generally a season will take between 280 - 340 hearts if you pick every heart option. I wait until a season is fully released before I start it, and make sure I have enough hearts so I don't have to grind half way through.
how do you grind hearts? i have never received when finishing a season or story, or chapter

Rhw7385

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
you click the little trophy icon in right coroner theres usuall 3 quests you can do its usually do like 2-8 episodes for 2-5 hearts a piece

Tg03

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
how do you grind hearts? i have never received when finishing a season or story, or chapter
Like Rhw7385 said, at the top right of the screen, click on the little trophy and it should come up. If it doesn't then click the trophy and then click romantic quests on the left hand side, and it will tell you which chapters you need to read to earn rewards. If you click on the characters face in that screen it will take you to their story screen so you can start playing. The reward screen looks like this.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.