Mod apk [v8.4] Lovestruck - Choose Your Romance

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,105 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asdfghjkl162672

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi, i installed the app and all that keeps popping up is "failed to download" and none of the stories will load and the pop up won't go away.

hahahha292u

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
This is my first time using this mod. Can i ask how to gain hearts? Or farm them.

Deloseth

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Awesome mod, thank you very much! I second those asking if it'd be possible to get unlimited hearts as well though 😊

Zeroshiki

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
@Legacy I keep getting "connection lost" errors and "Error: Failed to load" messages when starting new chapters. After reading 2 to 5 chapters, it'll display ones of those errors and the app will crash. This was happening on v8.3 as well. I thought the v8.4 update would help but, it's still happening. Is anyone else having these issues, too ? Is there any fix for it ?

kojith

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Writing to ask about the heart shop and to ask why the mod was asking me what to download the through. In previous versions of this mod everything worked fine, but in the one, when i went to install it the 'what would you like the open this file with' pop up came up, with a choice between winrar and my ebook reader. After a bit i got it installed and things seemed fine from there. But when i went to purchase heart for an upcoming season i've been looking forward to(i DO want to give the ap some suport), i get a thing say that this version of the app doesn't suport google purchases. Is it supossed to do this or is it just a glitch in the system?
Screenshot_20210306-082801.png

HerDivineMajestyAlice

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I love this game, but I wasn't able to play her for a long time. But now I can! And it all thanks to you. And I'd like to ask you a question: is It possible to make unlimited hearts or not?

Zeroshiki

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
Writing to ask about the heart shop and to ask why the mod was asking me what to download the through. In previous versions of this mod everything worked fine, but in the one, when i went to install it the 'what would you like the open this file with' pop up came up, with a choice between winrar and my ebook reader. After a bit i got it installed and things seemed fine from there. But when i went to purchase heart for an upcoming season i've been looking forward to(i DO want to give the ap some suport), i get a thing say that this version of the app doesn't suport google purchases. Is it supossed to do this or is it just a glitch in the system?View attachment 71143
You won't be able to make purchases on a modded app of any kind. The app is registered as being offline so, purchases aren't possible. You have to install the vanilla version, sign-in to your account, make your purchase, and then re-install the mod and sign back in again. Your hearts will be there.
Post automatically merged:

I love this game, but I wasn't able to play her for a long time. But now I can! And it all thanks to you. And I'd like to ask you a question: is It possible to make unlimited hearts or not?
No, I believe they're server-sided.

Ettie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 3 years
First of all, welcome back sbenny forum!! I was wondering, is it possible to datamine the app to see what routes are coming Next? There are a few characters I want a route for(like Roland from Wicked Lawless Love and Abel from Everafter Academy) but Lovestruck is very slow in announcing this kind of stuff

Sama

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Can you please make unlimited hearts too
And thank you for the Update
@Legacy

Sama

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Or make injections as the harry potter hogwarts Mystery just for hearts its really annoying not having enough hearts for a single choice 😪💔

Zeroshiki

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
has anyone ever been able to use lucky patcher to get hearts
Hearts are server-sided, they can't be modded. You'll either have to grind them out (that's what the fast-forward mod is for) or buy some.

Sama

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Grind them ?? I dont understand
How ?

Kestrelle

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
To grind hearts, you need tap the trophy icon in the upper right corner of the app. Under the "My Stats" Icon in the upper bar, there is a square that says "Romantic Quests". These are how you farm or grind hearts. Since tickets are unlimited, you can tap one of the faces of the characters you see and play their chapters quickly. For example mine says "Read 5 or more Episodes of Neil from Speakeasy Tonight and Receive 3 Hearts".

So just read however many chapters it tells you to. Make sure you open the menu once you start a chapter (Little Triangle button on the ride side of the screen when you play a chapter) and press the "FFW" button. This allows you to quickly fast forward through the chapter. (if you don't want to read it and just want the hearts) Choose whatever choices you want, just make sure not to spend your hard earned hearts on a premium choice by accident when you are grinding. :)

Then come back to the "Romantic Quests" and click the shaking heart next to the characters to earn your Hearts. You can do this as many times as you want with different character "Quests" as the quests replenish as soon as you complete one. This is how you are able to earn hearts.

Hope this helps!

The app is working great for me, thank you @Legacy!!

Last edited:

thuardu

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hmmm I will try to look into it once I get sometime on my hands. Coming towards you following tutorials, I would start out with understanding C++ and Assembly language or alteast basics to help you aid in your learning.
@Legacy Just following up on this. Any luck figuring out this out?

Last edited:

Calmsurrender7

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hey legacy, were you responsible for this? If so, thank you so much!! If not, then maybe it's possible to exploit the glitch in the future as a faster way to get hearts? I've gotten like 300 already just by exploiting this glitch so thank you if this was you!!
Screenshot_2021-03-30-10-38-42-276_com.voltage.lovestruck.ggl.en.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.