Mod apk [v8.4] Lovestruck - Choose Your Romance

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,013 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayrockin

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Always top quality work. Thank you very much, always appreciated 🙂

thuardu

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thank you for the update!! Would it be possible at all to remove the purple tap indicator? I'm really hoping so because it drives me up the wall!
@Legacy I've taken the liberty of following an IL2CPP APK modding tutorial to try to do it myself, but I've hit a wall trying to understand the code. I don't mean to be pushy, I'm sure you're busy, but if there's any way to get rid of those purple circles, I'd love that! Thanks again for all you do for us.

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
@Legacy I've taken the liberty of following an IL2CPP APK modding tutorial to try to do it myself, but I've hit a wall trying to understand the code. I don't mean to be pushy, I'm sure you're busy, but if there's any way to get rid of those purple circles, I'd love that! Thanks again for all you do for us.
Hmmm I will try to look into it once I get sometime on my hands. Coming towards you following tutorials, I would start out with understanding C++ and Assembly language or alteast basics to help you aid in your learning.

Krao

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for the Mod Legacy! 🥰🥳🥳

sapphirejyn

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
everytime i log in it says bad server response. how do i fix this?

claucodile

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Works great! Appreciate your work as always and hope you're keeping safe 😄

person12

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
thank you so much!

Last edited:

person12

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
does anyone know a good auto clicker? I'm playing on blue stacks and every time i use an auto clicker the game goes black after a couple of minutes

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Alize

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you, everything work perfectly ☺😍

Darisa

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
does anyone know a good auto clicker? I'm playing on blue stacks and every time i use an auto clicker the game goes black after a couple of minutes
I had a similar problem (I use NoxPlayer and Clickermann). It was solved when I set a longer interval between clicks (50ms). Perhaps this solution will help you.

Sky123

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you for your fast and amazing update like always @Legacy !

Mea

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Legacy I've recently had a problem with it saying logging in but i don't get logged into the app should i start clear the cache or something?
Nevermind? It logged in after 10 mins, weird, doesn't usually do that

Mea

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Let it try to load for awhile, I'm still getting random crashes with this update, but since it still works I'm not complaining

EdwardVande

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
I'm in love with the MOD, the fast-forwarding feature works perfectly fine, but the tickets doesn't. When I try using it, there's an message always pops up after a long loading that says that there's a error in the game and i need to restart the game, i don't know if it's just mine but I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

EdwardVande

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
I'm in love with the MOD, the fast-forwarding feature works perfectly fine, but the tickets doesn't. When I try using it, there's an message always pops up after a long loading that says that there's a error in the game and i need to restart the game, i don't know if it's just mine but I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
! I've finally worked it out, I'm so ignorant that i didn't even noticed that i have to just not play a chapter in the first, I'm sorry for my mistake, i love the mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.