Mod apk Lovestruck - Choose your Romance v7.9

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,658 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Thank you! The mod itself works great as always! I just have a problem, that I never encountered before. I'm reading Hydra's route and when I try to make a choice, whatever I choose I have this error showing up:
View attachment 63871

I tried reading other routes after that, and they work completely fine. I tried uninstalling and downloading the mod and installing it again, and the same problem occurs. Also, I tried the same character, but reading another season, and it works fine.
Has anyone else had a similar problem? If so, what can I do to fix it? :( Thanks!
Hmmm that also happens when you try to mod the choices themselves, but in this case I have not altered the choices in any way so I think this might be an issue in the game.

Try choosing the same choice in original, unmodded game and check wether this happens or not.

SortableComet99

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Thank you! The mod itself works great as always! I just have a problem, that I never encountered before. I'm reading Hydra's route and when I try to make a choice, whatever I choose I have this error showing up:
View attachment 63871

I tried reading other routes after that, and they work completely fine. I tried uninstalling and downloading the mod and installing it again, and the same problem occurs. Also, I tried the same character, but reading another season, and it works fine.
Has anyone else had a similar problem? If so, what can I do to fix it? :( Thanks!
that's a server side issue with lovestruck, usually, or a connection issue. for me, it can usually resolved by restarting the app. if that doesn't work, it tends to resolve itself over time. this version of the lovestruck app just seems to be particularly buggy, which is why you may be getting it for the first time.

shbu

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you! I've tried it on unmodded version, and the same thing happened, so it must be some bug on their side. I hope they will resolve it in the next version.

RedBull1990

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
It installed but nothing is appearing on the screen

PandarenGurl

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
How does one utilize FFW to get hearts? I seem to be a noob at that....

PandarenGurl

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
And is there a mod that does unlimited hearts? I'd like that!

Anamese

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Time to increase the price again and remove the white screens. WTH is Voltage thinking?

baranouta

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I dunno, I don't mind the white screen so much that I would want to add another thing to the modder's to do list. We already have no ads, unlimited tickets, and ultra fast forward. I can deal with unattractive UI until Lovestruck natively allows dark mode again. (Most people hate the new light mode, so I'm pretty sure it's only a matter of time.)

Anamese

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Was just a suggestion for the modder free time. I'm too used with Bethesda where the community ends up fixing what they aren't willing to do.

About the white is not just bad UI. Is straight hurts, playing after the sun goes out no matter how low the screen brightness a white background always looks like a flashbang. Same thing when using noble phantasm on Fate:GO

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
NEW Version Out Now!

@mmorr0514, @kloves, @nandafa, @Zeroshiki, @Taloh40, @DanicaPatrick, @Aurora Heart, @LadyBanshee, @LeeLee18, @SortableComet99, @Nacht, @AAAAAAA, @koalaturtle, @Cicibby09, @Bigbud0509, @ZerO_deLuca, @AngeluxSnowSand, @Keylotah, @skyripperr, @DarkSongtress, @AliceG, @Cassandra, @claucodile, @Veni, @ChickenWolf, @Toby, @Yumka, @karysama1, @Ca7Woman257, @Linne, @sekron, @Usuii12, @WiseGMendes, @XiomyG, @Wongyu, @Myname5, @Aliensy, @Fuskazha, @Katzzz, @Yooung, @Karla, @Anamese, @RogueArrow, @yuyuy90, @ShizTan, @Micaotta14, @sRAH2183, @fishtea, @yellow07, @Crownsraven, @Darktoxic, @TeanerysTheUnicorn, @Malarkey, @BVintage, @Mervel07, @AshKeaton, @Zilentt, @hedama98, @Thejasalex, @mk2136, @Schae25, @Supercubanheat, @Andarielle, @Obsidianlight, @MaahTK, @Thearcana, @Trentevo, @thelocaldreamer, @cashmoney, @finked, @Blakebella, @Spookyjiim, @Eaguado79, @JuanitaSuave1248, @iredia, @goldenlove, @lurkingthelandofooo, @Koro23, @Lightserah252, @Drippy, @Umni4ka, @OKzanna, @Deity17313, @Criisgriffin, @bilakereigns, @Zamy186, @Alrivain, @Valnorsith, @dianadraken, @Raya716, @Hyphem, @WolfishAssassin, @Viko, @LittleStewie, @Kierrasheets, @lulayyo, @Jayrockin, @AliciaToothbrush, @Dalie01, @Deadmime22, @Usergreen, @etran95, @F0xx, @Sebille, @Mikinie, @Zenkichi44, @Nekogirl, @Khollatz4730, @Magandaka, @DrewJ05, @nnnerve, @Hespera, @Reikowolf, @Rhiannon955, @Aylla, @Luc46161, @TTTTolllT, @Charmandu, @Sketchy, @FeiLiezel, @Rua21, @nanananana, @nuei, @MidnightMuldoon, @princesseyes2000, @Starkiller2887, @talawolf, @111Unknown111, @Atophae, @qrii, @fancyblackcat, @Shirayukix, @shbu, @Kim123456, @AlexBePositive, @Anathewise, @ZoeyIsabelle, @Izabelita, @Jovie20, @China, @layxr2341, @Silverfoxhara, @Aqualady, @Millakk10, @Grace12169, @3V1lLL33T, @arataZcirE, @Annya, @Craynini, @Lila89, @DaniMorningstar, @Chezz, @kjiu, @Omeran, @Apts, @Black Ace, @lil sea, @Prih, @bothov, @Kristin94, @Saharit, @Jozukaze, @Anna04, @lilshiori, @Kbryner2010, @Eggiascor, @taintedseraph, @Rafamonsoon, @RedBull1990, @luvcookies97, @eviefree, @mystiqueblue0802, @PandarenGurl, @tykkiman, @Kiweel, @SelDem, @Qxeui Chikque, @Mazaku, @Qwerty97, @Hello37, @Axion, @wintcr, @Viorika, @MeruiJurou, @Desde13, @SkylarMoon, @LuneLune, @lzzywizzy, @Gummytoxic, @Vallgos, @Wickercy, @ladyduvessa24, @heenie, @Ai143, @leahleinx, @ZeroTheH3R0, @Modmodmodyeah, @OlympiaOphelia, @ninalubstein, @obsessedSloth, @Skye Wilcox, @Mieshii22, @jboltz420, @Zaliviel, @anashant, @Dumpling420, @Silveriver, @StanLOONAH, @shupakabra, @RegisteringNow, @Heartofthecards, @seasally, @Zines, @AlessaGillespie, @DStilinski, @Tg03, @Yedskie127, @FairyOfEclair, @bvcky, @dinshare, @NotTheZNE, @Sakiyoh, @Bibietto, @evablack, @Zero 120, @MysticTopaz96, @destibas, @Krysande, @Phoenix57, @kibumunnie, @Wizstorm, @KitKat5300, @Karina77, @Alize, @EdenGaming, @Allen9999, @baranouta, @woudering, @Lillian60, @aquxta, @Qazedctgb, @Wingcommander77, @Hanine, @NixD, @CarlisleK, @Calmsurrender7, @Lumynis, @Jujumclima, @Blood Snow, @Kersia, @maethods, @Nephyline, @Seba34, @Justineworkv, @PeterHL, @GamerForever, @supaheater, @zallenzz, @Acacia Jade, @tenrouseii, @louisemarie, @Merteuil, @Meganjspray, @MarcoGG, @Sare9876

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
New version is out!
#Thread Locked

@mmorr0514, @kloves, @nandafa, @Zeroshiki, @Taloh40, @DanicaPatrick, @Aurora Heart, @LadyBanshee, @LeeLee18, @SortableComet99, @Nacht, @AAAAAAA, @koalaturtle, @Cicibby09, @Bigbud0509, @ZerO_deLuca, @AngeluxSnowSand, @Keylotah, @skyripperr, @Nevesadri, @DarkSongtress, @AliceG, @Cassandra, @claucodile, @Veni, @ChickenWolf, @Toby, @Yumka, @karysama1, @Ca7Woman257, @Linne, @sekron, @Usuii12, @WiseGMendes, @XiomyG, @Wongyu, @Myname5, @Asdzz27, @Aliensy, @Fuskazha, @Katzzz, @Yooung, @Karla, @Anamese, @RogueArrow, @yuyuy90, @ShizTan, @Micaotta14, @sRAH2183, @fishtea, @yellow07, @Crownsraven, @Darktoxic, @TeanerysTheUnicorn, @JuliaMay, @Malarkey, @BVintage, @Mervel07, @AshKeaton, @Zilentt, @hedama98, @Thejasalex, @mk2136, @Schae25, @Supercubanheat, @Andarielle, @Obsidianlight, @MaahTK, @Thearcana, @Trentevo, @thelocaldreamer, @cashmoney, @finked, @Blakebella, @Spookyjiim, @Eaguado79, @JuanitaSuave1248, @iredia, @goldenlove, @lurkingthelandofooo, @Koro23, @Lightserah252, @Drippy, @Umni4ka, @OKzanna, @Deity17313, @Criisgriffin, @bilakereigns, @Zamy186, @Alrivain, @Nyxsis013, @Valnorsith, @dianadraken, @Raya716, @Hyphem, @WolfishAssassin, @Viko, @xldragonairlx, @LittleStewie, @Kierrasheets, @lulayyo, @Jayrockin, @AliciaToothbrush, @Dalie01, @Deadmime22, @Usergreen, @etran95, @F0xx, @Sebille, @Mikinie, @Zenkichi44, @Nekogirl, @Khollatz4730, @Magandaka, @DrewJ05, @nnnerve, @Hespera, @Reikowolf, @Rhiannon955, @Aylla, @Luc46161, @TTTTolllT, @Charmandu, @Sketchy, @FeiLiezel, @Rua21, @nanananana, @nuei, @MidnightMuldoon, @princesseyes2000, @Starkiller2887, @talawolf, @111Unknown111, @Atophae, @qrii, @fancyblackcat, @Shirayukix, @shbu, @Kim123456, @AlexBePositive, @Anathewise, @ZoeyIsabelle, @Izabelita, @Jovie20, @China, @layxr2341, @Silverfoxhara, @Aqualady, @Millakk10, @Grace12169, @3V1lLL33T, @arataZcirE, @Annya, @Craynini, @Lila89, @DaniMorningstar, @Chezz, @kjiu, @Omeran, @Apts, @Black Ace, @lil sea, @Prih, @bothov, @Kristin94, @Saharit, @Jozukaze, @Anna04, @lilshiori, @Kbryner2010, @Eggiascor, @taintedseraph, @Rafamonsoon, @RedBull1990, @luvcookies97, @eviefree, @mystiqueblue0802, @PandarenGurl, @tykkiman, @Kiweel, @SelDem, @Qxeui Chikque, @Mazaku, @Qwerty97, @Hello37, @Axion, @wintcr, @Viorika, @MeruiJurou, @Desde13, @SkylarMoon, @LuneLune, @lzzywizzy, @Gummytoxic, @Vallgos, @Wickercy, @ladyduvessa24, @heenie, @Ai143, @leahleinx, @ZeroTheH3R0, @Modmodmodyeah, @OlympiaOphelia, @ninalubstein, @obsessedSloth, @Skye Wilcox, @Toastiimuffin, @Mieshii22, @jboltz420, @Zaliviel, @anashant, @Dumpling420, @Silveriver, @StanLOONAH, @shupakabra, @RegisteringNow, @Heartofthecards, @seasally, @Zines, @AlessaGillespie, @DStilinski, @Tg03, @Yedskie127, @FairyOfEclair, @bvcky, @dinshare, @NotTheZNE, @Sakiyoh, @Bibietto, @evablack, @Zero 120, @MysticTopaz96, @destibas, @Krysande, @Phoenix57, @kibumunnie, @Wizstorm, @KitKat5300, @Karina77, @Alize, @EdenGaming, @Allen9999, @baranouta, @woudering, @Lillian60, @aquxta, @Qazedctgb, @Wingcommander77, @Hanine, @NixD, @CarlisleK, @Calmsurrender7, @Lumynis, @Jujumclima, @Blood Snow, @Kersia, @maethods, @Nephyline, @Seba34, @Justineworkv, @PeterHL, @GamerForever, @supaheater, @zallenzz, @Acacia Jade, @tenrouseii, @louisemarie, @Merteuil, @Meganjspray, @MarcoGG, @Sare9876

Status
Not open for further replies.