Mod apk [v8.8] Lovestruck - Choose Your Romance

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,323 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tori25

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you, but you can explain the fast foward to me please? i'm stuck in this
It is one of options in menu (after starting chapter). Standard FastForward is slow but it is fast in this mod so it easier to farm.

PkgPokemon

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
It is one of options in menu (after starting chapter). Standard FastForward is slow but it is fast in this mod so it easier to farm.
i see.... but i try and dont increase the hearts and I'm in chapter 4 of a story

bilakereigns

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you, @Legacy . Very much appreciated! I dont know if it can be done, but maybe for the next version, can you provide an option to watch the ads so that we can support them? Good luck with your finals!

LovestruckJohn

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey man, thank you so much. The unlimited tickets and ultra fast-forward work perfectly. Really appreciate the time you take modding the app. Good luck on your finals!

tinyfierce

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
So, since how to farm hearts could do with some more detail, here's a quick gif recording my screen (I run it on Bluestacks) while I ran through the steps in case a visual is better. I had to link rather than post due to the filesize, and I left the click animation on to make it easier to follow.

Written steps, all in one place:
- Go to the challenge/trophy icon in the top right
- Go to 'my stats' to see available rewards (weekends have better/higher ones)
- Click on a character icon to bring up an episode
[NOTE: If it's a series you don't think you'll end up playing seriously, you can always do what I did and pull up a random name generator from google for when you have to name your protagonist xD]
- In that episode, immediately hit 'fast forward' - super-fast mode will automatically be on
- Hit random non-heart answers
- Repeat for the target number of episodes, since you have infinite tickets
- The heart icon will start bouncing when the number is reached; click it to collect the hearts
- Repeat as needed, since new rewards will be added each time you complete one

(The example I use is s01e08 of Juliette from Villainous Nights, if anyone wants to not take a chance on spoilers - not that you can see much with super-fast-forward. =) )

@PkgPokemon -Does this help?

PkgPokemon

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
So, since how to farm hearts could do with some more detail, here's a quick gif recording my screen (I run it on Bluestacks) while I ran through the steps in case a visual is better. I had to link rather than post due to the filesize, and I left the click animation on to make it easier to follow.

Written steps, all in one place:
- Go to the challenge/trophy icon in the top right
- Go to 'my stats' to see available rewards (weekends have better/higher ones)
- Click on a character icon to bring up an episode
[NOTE: If it's a series you don't think you'll end up playing seriously, you can always do what I did and pull up a random name generator from google for when you have to name your protagonist xD]
- In that episode, immediately hit 'fast forward' - super-fast mode will automatically be on
- Hit random non-heart answers
- Repeat for the target number of episodes, since you have infinite tickets
- The heart icon will start bouncing when the number is reached; click it to collect the hearts
- Repeat as needed, since new rewards will be added each time you complete one

(The example I use is s01e08 of Juliette from Villainous Nights, if anyone wants to not take a chance on spoilers - not that you can see much with super-fast-forward. =) )

@PkgPokemon -Does this help?
Yes! Thank you

Dudyyyyy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
youre the best legacy!!! thank you so much for updating!!!

Tg03

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks Legacy! Appreciate the update. Good luck with your finals 😊

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Reduced price to half due to delay.
@Legacy wth, are you kidding me? 100SB Points????? do you want me to play this mod while I am alive? It will take 100 years for me to collect that much amount if am alive xD. There's only one solution now.........DONATION!! :BADKasami: :dogerime:

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years

Anamese

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
They added the option to disable the purple tap effect huzzah!
Now they just need to get rid of that white background and my victory will be sweet :geek:

Status
Not open for further replies.