Mod apk Lovestruck Choose Your Romance

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,894 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryder167

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Mod works as promised, it's just such a bummer that tickets are unlimited and not hearts. Why is that btw? Do they not use the same "system" or something?

I like the Choices version where you can only play a few chapter a day, but every choice is available. Doesn't even seem.like there is a good way to farm hearts in this, usually you get currency for completing a chapter.

But again, mod works, thanks for that.

Last edited:

SortableComet99

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Mod works as promised, it's just such a bummer that tickets are unlimited and not hearts. Why is that btw? Do they not use the same "system" or something?

I like the Choices version where you can only play a few chapter a day, but every choice is available. Doesn't even seem.like there is a good way to farm hearts in this, usually you get currency for completing a chapter.

But again, mod works, thanks for that.
Hearts are unmoddable for this app sadly, but that's okay because legacy's mod helps you farm them.

To farm hearts:
1)turn on unlimited tickets and ultra fast forward in the MOD Menu
2) hit the trophy icon in the upper right and go to romantic quests
3) complete romantic quests (using the unlimited tickets and awesome fast forward feature) to earn hearts.

Ryder167

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hearts are unmoddable for this app sadly, but that's okay because legacy's mod helps you farm them.

To farm hearts:
1)turn on unlimited tickets and ultra fast forward in the MOD Menu
2) hit the trophy icon in the upper right and go to romantic quests
3) complete romantic quests (using the unlimited tickets and awesome fast forward feature) to earn hearts.
Yeah, I tried that for a while, but considering most choices cost up to 30 hearts it's insane how much time you'd have to spend farming to finish even a single season. Butttt because the game gives you 30 free hearts you can "reroll". I've been simply reinstalling the game after every choice and then used the fast forward to skip to where I was. Afaik the heart choices in this game are just added dialogue and don't actually influence anything. Pretty sure this is faster than farming hearts, especially because you can start individual seasons, you don't need the progress.

SortableComet99

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Yeah, I tried that for a while, but considering most choices cost up to 30 hearts it's insane how much time you'd have to spend farming to finish even a single season. Butttt because the game gives you 30 free hearts you can "reroll". I've been simply reinstalling the game after every choice and then used the fast forward to skip to where I was. Afaik the heart choices in this game are just added dialogue and don't actually influence anything. Pretty sure this is faster than farming hearts, especially because you can start individual seasons, you don't need the progress.
Oh that's a good idea! I hadn't ever thought of that. It probably is faster.

I just try to farm while I'm watching TV - I can usually earn around 240 hearts (approx the amount for one season) during one movie. But the ffw speed also seems to depend a bit on your phone's processing power. My sister's phone can get through the same season faster than mine, with me tapping on both, so ymmv.

Cool that you found a faster way to get through a season though! Bc yeah you're totally right, the premium choices don't have any lasting consequences for the story at all, just a small bonus scene. Sometimes they earn the fancier CGs, but you can always download those after an ep before you reinstall.

Angi4h

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 3 years
Hello can you screen shot that button to make the icon go away? Also how do you close the icon once it's open? I am unable to

SortableComet99

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Hello can you screen shot that button to make the icon go away? Also how do you close the icon once it's open? I am unable to
Once you turn on unlimited tickets and/or ultra fast forward, tap the circled button to hide the mod menu (aka the heart symbol)

Attachments

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Yeah I don't have that button I moved it around every which way it would let me and no button
Hmm are you playing on a very small device?

Angi4h

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 3 years
On my phone it's a 6.1" screen

Sky123

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Dear @Legacy,

Thank you so much for modding this game! it works perfectly!

lovestruckfool

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much! I've waited so long for this app to be modded again and you've done a great job!

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
As usual ..... HELL A GOOD JOB .

Lilac909

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
The application says it is not available in my country.

CattRamires

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm paying sb cash for these games and it says it's not available in my country. I don't get it

Status
Not open for further replies.