Mod apk Lovestruck Choose Your Romance

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,966 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Mayourii

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Wow I can't believe it worked! LOL.. I remember a year ago when this game make a fuss in sbenny community when it couldn't be modded 😂

nocturnsol

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
works like a charm thank u i owe u my life <3 i missed the ultra fast forward sm i needed them HEARTS

PandarenGurl

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Say how did you get the FFW heart's to work? Mine never did... 😢
Post automatically merged:

works like a charm thank u i owe u my life <3 i missed the ultra fast forward sm i needed them HEARTS
How did you get the fast forward working? I didn't... 😢

nocturnsol

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
just clicking on the legacy icon, switch on ultra fast forward and then when in game, bring up the side bar and click ffw :)

Hhhcake

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Heya. I'm confused. I see that the file size is 56mb but when I download it, it's 9mb. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? But I have a lot of free space on my phone too so it's not that. Sorry if I'm asking ab

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Heya. I'm confused. I see that the file size is 56mb but when I download it, it's 9mb. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? But I have a lot of free space on my phone too so it's not that. Sorry if I'm asking ab
Make sure you are clicking on the right download button. Try downloading from a pc or from another browser on your mobile.

Reikowolf

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Im having an issue where it says the apk is not available in my country when I try to open it after installing any suggestions?

Reikowolf

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Nvm I figured it out. Anyone know how to sign in on this version? I'd like to keep my progress in stories and stuff when I update but if I have to uninstall the old version I loose all my progress

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Nvm I figured it out. Anyone know how to sign in on this version? I'd like to keep my progress in stories and stuff when I update but if I have to uninstall the old version I loose all my progress
If you have your progress synced with facebook, you can login with your facebook account and all your synced progress will come back. Keep in mind that in moddded versions, uninstall the facebook app from your mobile and then login from your game to sync your progress.

xldragonairlx

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I actually keep getting this problem as well. Any advice on how to fix it?
Thank you! :)

Reikowolf

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
If you have your progress synced with facebook, you can login with your facebook account and all your synced progress will come back. Keep in mind that in moddded versions, uninstall the facebook app from your mobile and then login from your game to sync your progress.
Oh that's right I forgot you had to uninstall the app, much appreciated thank you

Shanzii

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi, tickets work perfectly but I don't seem to get heart's after a chapter anymore using this mod. I don't get hearts at all

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Hi, tickets work perfectly but I don't seem to get heart's after a chapter anymore using this mod. I don't get hearts at all
You mean after completing the challenges?

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Hi, no. I wanted to farm hearts using the FFW feature but I never get a heart after finishing a chapter.:/
You only get hearts after completing challenges. Challenges usually involving a certain number of chapters. Thats where FFW comes in, when doing challenges, enable FFW and put the story in Fast Forward mode, that way the fast forward feature is MUCH faster and you can do these challenges more easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.