Mod apk Lovestruck Choose Your Romance v9.2 - Unlimited Tickets & Ultra Fast Forward Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,232 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyWithGun

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Sadly due to college the free time I have on hand is extremly short. To not bother you guys with my slow updates, I have decided its best I transfer it to someone whom I trust and has the ability to update the game you guys hold so dear.
You did a great job for such a long time and we are endlessly grateful for that. Thank you truly <3

Tg03

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks Legacy for updating this mod for so long, and thanks Sbenny for taking it on.
Mod works great 😊

celiagc

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
The mod does not work for me, the message "connection problem" appears
There was a problem connecting to our server. (error code: 0x1009.u35-0.54)
I tested it with data connection and with wi-fi.
and on a different device

Does anyone know how I fix it?

Aylla

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
So, I am extremely grateful for the MOD, but I think I should give people a warning, I don't think the anti-ban is in this MOD. So be careful before you log in with your 'main' account.

Sky123

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Same, I also cant access the game due to connection problem. I tried using both wifi and phone connection but unfortunately nothing works

Tg03

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Looks like the connection issue is with the app itself not the mod. Installed the official app on a separate device and it won't open. There is also a thread on the lovestruck sub reddit with multiple people saying they can't access the game. We'll have to wait until lovestruck fixes the issue.

Aylla

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oh boy, I hope it really is just a problem with the app, I was so sad thinking I just lost all my progress!

PkgPokemon

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
Oh boy, I hope it really is just a problem with the app, I was so sad thinking I just lost all my progress!
If you're using Facebook to save, I don't think it's a problem, as your game will be saved.

SKlein

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for modding this app 🙏🏼☺

Also i had a question i was wondering if anyone could help me with,i dont seem to be able to link my games(Lovestruck and also choices game ) to neither google or Facebook accs ,like when i click to link them after i complete the username and password infos they require nothing happens,i keep clicking but it goes as if I didn’t choose the option at all i have tried to exit and reopen games but all my tries have failed,I would appreciate it if anyone could help me with this issue

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Thank you for modding this app 🙏🏼☺

Also i had a question i was wondering if anyone could help me with,i dont seem to be able to link my games(Lovestruck and also choices game ) to neither google or Facebook accs ,like when i click to link them after i complete the username and password infos they require nothing happens,i keep clicking but it goes as if I didn’t choose the option at all i have tried to exit and reopen games but all my tries have failed,I would appreciate it if anyone could help me with this issue
The solution is pretty easy 😊 just uninstall all your Facebook apps and try again. It'll let you sync via Facebook without issues as you'll login via browser, fixing the issue you're facing 😊

Jayrockin

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Works perfectly. Thanks so much for the quality work 🙂

Samantha

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you so much for the update 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.