Mod apk Lovestruck Choose Your Romance v9.3 - Unlimited Tickets & Ultra Fast Forward Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,693 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayrockin

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Works perfectly as always. Much appreciated for the hard work

LadyWithGun

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hmm it was showing to me that to unlock mod I have to spend 188 SP but in my transactions I spend 200 SP. Not a big deal at all just weird. Thank you for mod! As always it works great :)

Sky123

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you for the fast update! 😁

CashDog

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I hope everyone is doing well.

I've recently come across an issue regarding this mod. When I tried to enter the license, it says that I cannot use it on two or more devices. I understand it was implemented to avoid normal users from using it on 2 or more devices but in my case, I was changing my Nox version from 7 to 5 because I had an issue with the google play store thus, registering the 2 versions as different devices. I saw someone who had a similar issue from before and had the license changed. I apologize for the hassle, I did not know of the security system. So could someone help me?

Last edited:

Instanty

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
does anyone knows where the ultra fast forward is? the floaty thing seems to be missing for me. thank you!

CashDog

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Oh, I apologize for using the word "log in". I actually mean the logging in of the license, not the Facebook log in. But thank you for the reply.

kayforaday

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
The mod is perfect as usual! It installed with no problem. I see 99 tickets and they don't go down as I enter stories, and the fast forward is perfect. Thanks so much for another great mod!!

Astrid

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Mod doesn't work for me :(. Once logged in I do not get any additional ticket, nor can I use fast forward during scenes. I'm using Bluestacks on my computer, could it be the reason? That or the stuff I did with it with Lucky Patcher ?

PkgPokemon

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
Mod doesn't work for me :(. Once logged in I do not get any additional ticket, nor can I use fast forward during scenes. I'm using Bluestacks on my computer, could it be the reason? That or the stuff I did with it with Lucky Patcher?
this is strange, because i'm playing right know the mod in Bluestacks, try to download the file again and reinstall the game
In the screenshot is the Unlimited Tickets and my hearts(The hearts is not unlimited)

Attachments

PkgPokemon

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
this is strange, because i'm playing right now the mod in Bluestacks, try to download the file again and reinstall the game
In the screenshot is the Unlimited Tickets and my hearts(The hearts is not unlimited)

Astrid

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
this is strange, because i'm playing right know the mod in Bluestacks, try to download the file again and reinstall the game
Tried a bunch of different stuff- quitting the app, restarting the app, using a fresh instance of bluestacks, nothing worked... Until for some reason it finally worked. I don't think I changed anything to finally get it to work either :')

PkgPokemon

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
Tried a bunch of different stuff- quitting the app, restarting the app, using a fresh instance of bluestacks, nothing worked... Until for some reason it finally worked. I don't think I changed anything to finally get it to work either :')
Sometimes Bluestacks bug the game

Astrid

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Clearly... And by the way, can I log in with my normal, facebook account with my old progress, with the modded version? Do I keep the tickets?

PkgPokemon

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
Clearly... And by the way, can I log in with my normal, facebook account with my old progress, with the modded version? Do I keep the tickets?
Of course! I use facebook to save my game, but you have to uninstall facebook app

Status
Not open for further replies.