Mod apk Lovestruck Choose Your Romance v9.3 - Unlimited Tickets & Ultra Fast Forward Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,561 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

PkgPokemon

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
Of course! I use facebook to save my game, but you have to uninstall facebook app
but if you used facebook in the normal application (not the mod) I already don't know how it works because I only use facebook in the mods

Telliton

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Here's the process I went through.
Install: Everything is fine, have the tickets and everything seems to work.
Try to log in to something: Tickets revert to 2.
Finally manage to log into something: Still 2 tickets and now faster fast forward also doesn't work, so it's basically just the unmodded version now.
Uninstall: Reinstalled after uninstall twice. Still won't work. Still 2 tickets even before and after logging into something.

If I recall, the trouble started when I tried to log in with Google. I only managed to log in to my facebook later and that didn't fix whatever is going on.
I'm on Bluestacks on a Windows PC.

chiptp1912

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Anyone having connection problem? The game won't load the books for me and I've tried various wifi (even install the game on Bluestacks) but still connection error

PkgPokemon

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
Anyone having connection problem? The game won't load the books for me and I've tried various wifi (even install the game on Bluestacks) but still connection error
it could be their server, it's happened before

Telliton

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Finally fixed the problem.

Restarted computer after uninstalling, uninstalled off my phone and then reinstalled and logged in with FB and now it's working fine.

PkgPokemon

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
The Loading screen stops at 29% , and I can't login to my FB account or Gmail please help thank you!
Google accounts doesn't work unfortunately, for the loading trouble sometimes you just have to wait or you have to enter again in the game and sometimes is a problem on they servers

Feel4Dpain

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I see, I still can't play the game it's always loading and the heart loads I honestly couldn't even play I keep restarting nothing it's the same, Load screen keeps showing up and connection error... :(

PkgPokemon

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
I see, I still can't play the game it's always loading and the heart loads I honestly couldn't even play I keep restarting nothing it's the same, Load screen keeps showing up and connection error... :(
Wait some hours and try again, i think is a problem in they servers

CattRamires

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey! First of all thank you so much for the update! 😍😍 I have a question.. does anyone know how I can also get unlimited hearts? Thank you again 😊😊

PkgPokemon

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hey! First of all thank you so much for the update! 😍😍 I have a question.. does anyone know how I can also get unlimited hearts? Thank you again 😊😊
is hard to say when hearts will become unlimited because is server sided

Feel4Dpain

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Unfortunately it doesn't work, I waited hours and days but nothing :(

sitro

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Mod doesn't work. Tickets minus and fast forward doesn't work:cry:. Play in Bluestacks.

Astrid

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
It's extremely finicky. It's a lot of starting-restarting, and it seems work on some instances and not others. Like my master instance starts it up correctly once out of five attempts, while another does it instantly, even though Lovestruck is the only app on them at all

Status
Not open for further replies.