Mod apk Lovestruck Choose Your Romance v9.5 - Unlimited Tickets & Ultra Fast Forward Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,037 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 3.3/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EuroMaster08

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Very good mod, but without unlimited paid choices not playable. The other features work like a charm.

jellyfish5

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hi, this mod did not give me unlimited tickets. My partner tried reinstalling it on the same device and still didn't work, tried updating bluestacks, and then couldn't reinstall it because it would count as a 3rd use even though it's all on the same device. It's frustrating that now I can't use it at all and there's no way to spend another 250 points to buy a new code. I am just trying to get it to work on one device.

Jamcake

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I need assistance pls!
Is it the idea to get sufficient hearts through use of the ffw feature?
Do I use the ffw feature to accomplish the 'romantic quests' and get hearts that way?
Or, is there a quicker or more efficient way to get hearts?
Am I using it right?
Any help would be much appreciated 🙏

Jiny

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I need assistance pls!
Is it the idea to get sufficient hearts through use of the ffw feature?
Do I use the ffw feature to accomplish the 'romantic quests' and get hearts that way?
Or, is there a quicker or more efficient way to get hearts?
Am I using it right?
Any help would be much appreciated 🙏
Yes, you have the right idea. Use the Ultra Fast Forward to accomplish the "romantic quests" and earn hearts.
Good luck!

RBviolet

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
So i have a problem: I just deleted the app and then downloaded it again (the apk), but i have trouble signing in on my fb account.
Any ideas how to resolve this?

Jiny

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
So i have a problem: I just deleted the app and then downloaded it again (the apk), but i have trouble signing in on my fb account.
Any ideas how to resolve this?
Do you happen to have the Facebook app downloaded on your phone? If so, you can try uninstalling the Facebook app first. Then launch the Lovestruck mod and sign into your fb account directly thru the Lovestruck app. Afterwards, you can install the Facebook app again.

I used to run into this issue on certain mods and this is what worked for me. However in my case, I didn't reinstall the Facebook app since I don't need it.

Hope this helps.

AryStone

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
The mod itself is flawless as usual, so, thank you @Sbenny. It's such a shame this game is getting removed by the devs, it'll be really sad to see it go forever.

kojith

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Having the same issue as justjim. Worked fine when i first started using it, but all of a sudden i now have only two tickets, restarted several times, both the game and blue stacks. still nothing.

claucodile

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
This app will be taken down from the Play Store on 24th Jan and will end it's services on 31st Mar, so we have about 3 months to replay the stories we love. I've been playing this for the better part of 4 years so it's a real shame it's getting shut down. I know this is a long shot but I was wondering if there is even a remote possibility of re-packaging/converting this app into an offline one with all the game assets already downloaded @Sbenny ? Since we already have unlimited tickets, maybe we can still read the stories with whichever premium choices we had already unlocked previously while the app was still in service? Not sure if that's doable but I'd be willing to pay for it cos I doubt the devs have any plans to do this

Yunelia

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
This app will be taken down from the Play Store on 24th Jan and will end it's services on 31st Mar, so we have about 3 months to replay the stories we love. I've been playing this for the better part of 4 years so it's a real shame it's getting shut down. I know this is a long shot but I was wondering if there is even a remote possibility of re-packaging/converting this app into an offline one with all the game assets already downloaded @Sbenny ? Since we already have unlimited tickets, maybe we can still read the stories with whichever premium choices we had already unlocked previously while the app was still in service? Not sure if that's doable but I'd be willing to pay for it cos I doubt the devs have any plans to do this
I'm glad you guys commented about the shutdown. I actually didn't know this myself.
I will probably record my favorites and rebuild their stories soon as a stand-alone visual novel. Though I don't think I'll be able to do it for every single one given the timeframe. ^^

Vivenne and Helena will be preserved by me for the future for sure.

SpencerDee

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I doubt we can do this since the game is server-based, however, some people on Reddit and Discord are banding together to archive the game through recordings and such.

Lovestruck Choose Your Romance v9.5 - Unlimited Tickets & Ultra Fast Forward Hack was released by Sbenny and 32795 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.