Mod apk Lovestruck Choose Your Romance v9.5 - Unlimited Tickets & Ultra Fast Forward Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,326 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 3.3/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rubywhite

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
hi! I installed this on my phone and an emulator - my problem is that I had to uninstall the emulator because of some error with the virtualization and revert my pc back. would it be possible to use the license again when I install a new emulator or will the license no longer work? would it be possible to remove a previous device?
Edit: I found the license information. guess not. oh well.

Last edited:

ferlobo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
It works amaizing! Thank you so much. On another note, does anybody know if the mod will continue to work once the app is deleated from apple/play store? I love this game so much, I will hate to have to say goodbye to it, I don't want to stop playing it

Hatimy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
someone let me know if the free lovestruck is already here

satoru44

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Absolute beauty, works amazing! Thank you for your work!

evil1996

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
The mod works fine but I'm not able to sign in to my Google account using the app.

AryStone

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
The mod works fine but I'm not able to sign in to my Google account using the app.
You can't sign into these mods with GP, you needs to use FB.

Kersia

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Mensaje para la persona que ve los capítulos de lovestruck con subtitulos en español:ultima temporada de Lavinia, a partir del capitulo 10, me sale automaticamente subtitulos en inglés aún teniendo seleccionada la opción de idioma español. También le pasa a alguien más?.

hawkeyesquared

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello, when I try to install this from my downloads it keeps saying 'app not installed' and does not seem to work, is there a step I am missing? (Android phone)

Jiny

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello, when I try to install this from my downloads it keeps saying 'app not installed' and does not seem to work, is there a step I am missing? (Android phone)
Does your phone have enough storage space? This app is quite large. Sometimes when your device doesn't have enough space, it won't install apps.

hawkeyesquared

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Does your phone have enough storage space? This app is quite large. Sometimes when your device doesn't have enough space, it won't install apps.
How big is it? Cause the file says 64.07mb and I have more than 50gb of free space, but it won't install.

rubywhite

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I had to uninstall the official app before installing the mod on my phone to get it working so maybe that might work for you? just make sure you have your LS account saving your progress so you can log in on it again.

rubywhite

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
How big is it? Cause the file says 64.07mb and I have more than 50gb of free space, but it won't install.
I had to uninstall the official app before installing the mod on my phone to get it working so maybe that might work for you? just make sure you have your LS account saving your progress so you can log in on it again.

hawkeyesquared

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you, that did work for me... but it won't let me sign in? I had it linked to my facebook, but when I try to sign in it gives an error message, is there a way to fix that?? I had a lot of hearts&already played so many routes...

Kersia

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Before entering your session, did you cancel the facebook app? If you don't do that, it won't let you log into your account. Once your session is started, you can reinstall the facebook app. Hope this can help you
Post automatically merged:

hawkeyesquared Before entering your session, did you cancel the facebook app? If you don't do that, it won't let you log into your account. Once your session is started, you can reinstall the facebook app. Hope this can help you

hawkeyesquared

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Before entering your session, did you cancel the facebook app? If you don't do that, it won't let you log into your account. Once your session is started, you can reinstall the facebook app. Hope this can help you
Post automatically merged:

hawkeyesquared Before entering your session, did you cancel the facebook app? If you don't do that, it won't let you log into your account. Once your session is started, you can reinstall the facebook app. Hope this can help you
BEAUTIFUL, that worked, thank you so much!!!! sorry for all the questions/confusion but i really appreciate the help <3333

Lovestruck Choose Your Romance v9.5 - Unlimited Tickets & Ultra Fast Forward Hack was released by Sbenny and 32883 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.